Booking Cirque on Breakaway

I am traveling with a party of ten and I wanted to book us all for the cirque show on Breakaway. With the way NCL online is set up I could only book for myself as they can't show linked reservations like Royal Caribbean can. So I called NCL and asked a)if there were even tables for ten in the show b) could I book all ten of us over the phone. She told me not to worry about it and that 98% of the reservations were saved for onboard bookings. She said that I could not book entertainment over the phone. Is this true? This is the one show we ALL really wanted to see. Suggestions?

YOu can indeed book entertainment over the phone. Last night, the website was so frustrating, that my mother and I (separate bookings) wound up calling. Enrique was our operator and he was beyond helpful. Booked all our shows, and dining over the phone for us.

Thanks! I called back again and this time NCL said I could book all ten of us over the phone. Of course, I had to chose a different day because the original day I wanted wasn't available. Frustrating that the answer depends on who you speak to. Happy though that I know we will all get to see the show.

Archived