? regarding cost of AlbergodelSenato

SAS21

I emailed the hotel requesting rates for reservations for 2 rooms in May 2014. They emailed me back with price of E345 per room. Is this the normal rate for that time of year? Rate was for a Superior Double. Seems a little high after the conversion to US.

I emailed the hotel requesting rates for reservations for 2 rooms in May 2014. They emailed me back with price of E345 per room. Is this the normal rate for that time of year? Rate was for a Superior Double. Seems a little high after the conversion to US.

The rates for this hotel have jumped by leaps and bounds over the years...big time as it is very popular.I would email them back and point blank ask if this is the best rate they offer.It is the start of the tourist season and the location is wonderful so I am guessing they may say yes.Check it out on Venere.com as well and see waht that says.Someone may have a better reply than mine too.

Thanks! I will try Venere.

I knew Senato would be higher than most others but was a little shocked as I had planned on booking a senior suite for space, but that does not fit the budget at all. Double Superior is at the rate I thought Senior Suite would be.

Last year at end of April the rate was right around 300Euro so I suspect the rate you were quoted is the actual rate...it is a wonderful location if you have a room with a view of the Pantheon...but 345E would be too much for us...actually 300 was last year too, we did stay there in 2011 but during the off season.

Sounds about right. We stay there every year OFF season....I do not reccomend it any more on cruise critiic because it has been so popular...GREAT hotel and location, wonderful rooftop bar.....;);)

Archived