Purchasing Liquor At Southampton

Belfastlad

We are flying into Southampton to join our cruise and with the restrictions with weight etc should we wait and purchase our liquor at the terminal in Southampton to carry on board or just ask the taxi driver to stop at a local liquor store. This shall be our first departure from Southampton so do not know what is available at the cruise terminal.

We are flying into Southampton to join our cruise and with the restrictions with weight etc should we wait and purchase our liquor at the terminal in Southampton to carry on board or just ask the taxi driver to stop at a local liquor store. This shall be our first departure from Southampton so do not know what is available at the cruise terminal.

Well, I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any shopping facilities in any of the terminals - if there are, I've never seen them. Best bet is to get the tax driver to stop at an offy in Soton.

J

There is nothing at Southampton - The prices in the UK are very much higher than the USA [twice the price] - Best to puchase post check-in in the USA or on the Flight

There is nothing at Southampton - The prices in the UK are very much higher than the USA [twice the price] - Best to puchase post check-in in the USA or on the Flight

Ummmmmmmm...

... I could be wrong here, but I think he's flying in from Belfast.

J

Well, I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any shopping facilities in any of the terminals - if there are, I've never seen them. Best bet is to get the tax driver to stop at an offy in Soton.

J

Many thanks for the replies, was just wanting to get a 'few' bottles of bubbly to take on board, so liquor store or m & s it is then. :D

Archived