Quantum of the Seas Official Itenary!!!! With dates!

Does anyone know the proper phone number to call tomorrow? Should it be the main Royal Caribbean number or maybe the Crown & Anchor number. I also have a number I was given with my Next Cruise Certificates, not sure if it's a third or not.

Does anyone know the proper phone number to call tomorrow? Should it be the main Royal Caribbean number or maybe the Crown & Anchor number. I also have a number I was given with my Next Cruise Certificates, not sure if it's a third or not.

I was told to call the regular booking number or C&A. If there is a number on the certificate add that one to the list as well. Good Luck!

So what time in what time zone will pricing and booking be out??? Cus that makes all the difference... And will we be able to view it all online the same as any other cruise trip????

So many questions so few answers. Good luck everyone. It was so hard to choose. I just want a balcony anywhere. Happy sailing, Candy

Sweet I'm looking at one of those samplers since I have booked for next year already wat about u

We will be booking the april 24th 2015 sailing..soo far away.. We want to go when its warm.. And after im done school. :) and itll be my birthday while on the ship

I called this afternoon and the guy said we could book after midnight. Just called and they said tomorrow morning. I asked what time and he didn't know. He put me on hold for quite a while and came back and said he could not find out when! Disorganized.

Pricing available on Cruisingpower now.... those 2 and 3 day samplers are EXPENSIVE!!!! It was cheaper for DH and I to do an 11 day then both of the short ones!

that seems to be a site for travel agents only... care to post pricing for us since you have access??? specificly.. April 24 2015 studio single balcony.. thanks!!

that seems to be a site for travel agents only... care to post pricing for us since you have access??? specificly.. April 24 2015 studio single balcony.. thanks!!

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/search/vacationSearchResult.do?pagename=homepage_redesign_nobooking_us&actionType=&cruiseType=CO&includeAdjascentPorts=Y&eventSource=ship&dest=&date=&port=&ship=QN

Deck 8 midship balcony for 2 on the 8 day inaugural sailing. We might change that sailing date if possible but wanted to get a confirmed cabin.

I got mid-ship Deck 8 balcony as well, seemed like a good location - but on the week after you (the 11 night).

Archived