Weigh-in on this wonderful Thursday..4-22-04!

Good Morning All! Did you step on that

"metal machine " this morning! Tell us

the RESULTS!

Hope you have a SMILE icon_smile.gif on your FACE and not a

FROWN icon_frown.gif!

Up one pound. Too much salsa and chips yesterday afternoon. That's how it goes when teachers are given the afternoon off and go to workshops. We are always provided with plenty of snack food and don't know what to do with ourselves. Well, I feel puffy and tired this a.m. and know it was the salsa and chips, plus a few macadamia and chocolate cookies. I'm not even supposed to eat chocolate! I'm trying to get back on track. I need to lose 6 pounds now. Cathy

bandc.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2211ff&cdt=2004;06;27;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until our **STAR** search

Seattle to Alaska on NCL Star

June 27, 2004

Fantasy 12/25/03

Inspiration 4/13/03

NCL Majesty 12/27/02

Jubilee 3/23/02

Norwegian Sea 11/23/01

Lost 1.5 lbs this week - 33.5 total. Good luck to all. Have a great weekend.

Jacki

Sovereign July 2000

Sovereign August 2000

Imagination July 2001

Sovereign August 2001

Paradies June 2002

Pride August 2002

Sensation March 2003

Enchantment May 2003

Sovereign October 2003

Sensation January 2004

Mariner May 2004

Good morning and congrats to all the losers! Cathy, you'll probably take off the pound today or tomorrow.

This has been a roller coaster week. Officially, I am down 1 and 1/2 pounds from last Thurs. This is good, but I was up a couple of the days in between. The trouble is that I bought ice cream. Two summers ago, when my weight was better, I didn't buy any. So...this is the last time I buy it this year! From today on...I am going to try to eat healthier!!!Ha! Ha! Early morning promises!!!

Ok, I weighed. I missed last Thursday's weigh-in, as I was on my 5 day cruise. I was also in N. O. the day before and after. Boy was I really bad.

Last Friday I was up 15 from the Thursday before, the day I met the swift goal. Monday I was up 10, yesterday up 12. So, today I'm up 8 pounds from two weeks ago and 2 up from the start. I'm hoping to stop this yo-yoing and get that 8 pounds back off by June 17(?).

Melody

Paradise, 9-5-04

Holiday, 4-10-04

Inspiration, 11-30-03

Inspiration, 1-26-03

Victory,3-31-02

Sensation, 11-28-98

Holiday, 3-19-94

Hi

I'm down 1.5 lbs. this week. Happy to keep that scale going down!

babylene - I buy no carb yogurt and have that for a snack sometimes in the evening and call it my ice cream.

Hang in there to anyone who's scale is up this week and Congratulations to everyone who's scale is down!

Have a good week everyone.

Ginny icon_smile.gif

HAL-Amsterdam-Alaska - 08/02

RCCL-Radiance of the Seas-Hawaii - 09/27/03

I am down 2 lbs. and am very excited! Have now lost a total of 19 and have 6 more to go to my goal. Also only have 15 days to go before I leave for my May 8 cruise! I'm gonna really give a push these last 2 weeks to get to goal...but if I don't get there it is ok cause I FEEL WONDERFUL!!

Melody, I hope you had a great time on the cruise and I know you won't have any problem getting rid of those excess pounds!

Have a great day everyone!

Mary Ann icon_smile.gificon_cool.gificon_smile.gif

Proud Member of O.A.T.C.

"The Big Red Boat" 10/87

Royal Majesty 5/97

Sea Princess 3/01

Carnival Triumph 1/02

Carnival Sensation 10/02

Carnival Triumph 5/04

Good morning all you LOSERS! icon_biggrin.gif Well, it isn't such a good morning for me. I am up one whole pound! icon_frown.gif I guess I should be greatful, but I'm not....I pigged out Sunday and ate WAY too much food. The scale showed I gained 4.5 lbs Monday morning icon_eek.gif. Down 3.5 today, but still up one pound from last week. Confused? I am cruising in about a little over a month and I need to lose at least 6 lbs to get where I need to be. Wish me luck!

Congrats to you all....you have done a great job getting those pounds off. icon_smile.gif

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

Ginny...what brand name is the low carb yogurt? I like Haggen Daz sherbet coated yogurt on a stick. Problem is I eat too many!

Shelia...I wish you good luck!

Beth..glad you are back!

Belle..please send me some California warm sun!

Stayed the same this week. Congratulations to all of the loosers.

To the "stay the samers" and gainers, We'll do better next week.

Beverley

Carnival Ecstasy - 12/97

RCCL Enchantment - 05/98

Grand Princess - 03/99

RCCL Monarch - 05/00

Carnival Victory - 12/00

HAL Zaandam - 06/02

RCCL Navigator - 05/03

RCCL Jewel - 06/04

RCCL Brilliance - 06/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;06;21;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0000

Until I sail on Jewel of the Seas

Down 2 this wee - finally!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Heaviest Weight Ever - 207lbs.

Atkins Start Weight - 197lbs.

Current Weight - 182lbs.

SWIFT Goal Weight - 170lbs.

Ultimate Goal Weight - 139lbs.

So I pledge to lose 16 pounds.

3/17 - Started SWIFT at 186lbs.

3/24 - 1 pound

4/1 - nothing

4/8 – 1 pound

4/15 - nothing

4/22 – 2 pounds

4/29 -

5/6 -

5/13 -

5/20 -

5/27 -

6/3 -

6/10 -

6/17 -

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;03;05;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

3/5/05 Honeymoon Cruise To Hawaii On The Island Princess

I am happy to report that I am down 3 lbs this week. How I managed that is beyond me. I am still up 5 lbs since my cruise.

Congrats to all the losers this week. To all the gainers and stay the samers next week will be your week to be a loser.

Have a wonderful week.

Pam

NCL Sea 4/04

NCL Norway 4/02

babylene - I like the Dannon Light'n Fit Carb Control Yogurt. It comes in a cardboard container with 4-4 oz. cups. Sorry, I said no carb before, but it's low carb. 3grams per 4 oz. I tried the vanilla and it was good, and the raspberries and cream and that's yummy. Next I'll try the strawberry. I like them too because they are just 4 oz. That's in the dairy section, not frozen.

jennraycruise - "Gonna ride my bike between jobs." - YOU GO GIRL, two jobs would make me tired!

Ginny icon_smile.gif

HAL-Amsterdam-Alaska - 08/02

RCCL-Radiance of the Seas-Hawaii - 09/27/03

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Host Miriam:

Hello fellow losers! Looks like we're having a great week. I'm down three -- who stole it?

Host Miriam

Community Supervisor

ldrscruisemir7@aol.com

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me icon_frown.gif

Pam : )

Emerald Seas 6/20/83

Nordic Empress 6/93

Imagination 3/30/00

Ecstasy 9/4/00

Majesty of the Seas 10/27/00

Triumph 12/16/00

Radiance of the Seas

3/26/01 & 3/29/01

Crown Odyssey 6/24/01

Golden Princess 10/11/01

Spirit 11/11/01

Sensation GGC 1/13/02

Sovereign of the Seas 3/24/02

Imagination 5/18/02

Pride 11/2/02

Explorer of the Seas 3/29/03

Enchantment of the Seas 9/1/03

Serenade of the Seas 10/28/03

Grand Princess 11/16/03

check out my pics at http://community.webshots.com/user/lunyma

Hi all,

Well I have been running around here with my head cut off today cause I leave for my cruise tomorrow and I am down another wopping 2 lbs Yeah!!!!

Will have a Foo Foo drink for al of you icon_cool.gif

Destiny here I come!!!!

Toni

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;4;25;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

til my Destiny!!!

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=4>

<param name="day" value=25>

<param name="hour" value=22>

</applet>

Well, I'm down 1 pound this week. icon_smile.gif

I'm finally back to my old routine of walking 2+ miles a day and am TRYING to get back to the 100 to 200 crunches...but it's more like 50. LOL. I've been using a stretch band to work on my arms too. It's ridiculous how fast your body "forgets". I was sick for 3 weeks after vacation and didn't exercise for that whole time, boy am I paying for it now!

Anyway, keep up the good work everyone!

~Holly

Hi All, Well I am down 1 pound since last Thursday. Unfortuately I had been down 1.5 but for some reason I gained a 1/2 pounds yesterday. The good news is I am down 29.5 total since January and I have been keeping up my 40 minute exercise routine every morning. Tomorrow could be another bad day to weigh in because today here at work is Employee Appreciation Day and they had lunch catered in. It was a B-B-Q with a huge smoker wonderful beef and chicken. We also had a contest to see who makes the best salsa, of course I had to sample to vote. Then there was the home made chocolate chip cookies, should I say more. I will have only a small salad tonight for dinner.

I had wanted to weigh 154 the morning we left for our cruise which is in just 23 days but it is more likely that I will only loose 5 pounds more which will put me at 158. That will still be OK I feel my new formal dress for the second formal night will fit fine at the end of the week. I still plan to continue my daily exercise at the gym on the ship.

Congrats to all the loosers this week. Keep up the good work to all the Stay the Samers and Gainers. Just the fact you are posting means you still care and can keep it going.

Have a great lossing week.

Lisa L

Monarch of the Seas-March 2002 West. Carib.

MS Zuiderdam-April 2003 East.Carib.

Monarch of the Seas-December 2003 Baja Mexico

Till we set sail on the MS Oosterdam-Alaska

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;05;15;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Archived