Help! Name That Bracelet?

Minuette

I was on the Celebrity Millennium out of Singapore in February and I bought my daughter a Pandora-style silver bracelet with colored beads all around it. It was in a box and being sold with hundreds of others in the foyer of the shops.

Sadly, she lost it today on a flight from LA and she's very upset with herself.

I know it's a long shot but can anyone remember the name on the box so I can try and buy a replacement?

I would be so grateful if anyone can help on this...

Looking thru my dailies I am sure that the sale was held the last day of our cruise. I see there is a Bella Perlina charm bracelet event.

It says create your own "Pandora" style bracelet choosing from a variety of beads and charms. I Seen the bracelets you are referring to and I don't think Imwould say they are charm bracelets.

Hope that is what you are after.

Mike and Professional Goof Off... thanks so much! Really! I didn't think I'd get any answer, least of all the correct one and in a matter of minutes! I love this site.

I've just searched for Bella Perlina on the internet and I found an exact match on Ebay. My daughter is going to be so pleased.

You are both brilliant!!

Thanks again.

Mike and Professional Goof Off... thanks so much! Really! I didn't think I'd get any answer, least of all the correct one and in a matter of minutes! I love this site.

I've just searched for Bella Perlina on the internet and I found an exact match on Ebay. My daughter is going to be so pleased.

You are both brilliant!!

Thanks again.

Happy to help

You are both brilliant!!

Thanks again.

Buy three. One to give to her, one for her to lose, and one as just to have.

Archived