Last Piece of Rebooking Handled, as promised

When I rebooked my cancelled Grandeur sailing and moved to a December one, Kelly did an awesome job of assuring that all costs were resolved ... even moving the OBC to the new sailing. She then promised she'd follow-up and get my diamond discount applied -- and I would get another email with an updated invoice when it was done. Well, that email hit my inbox today.

Thank you Kelly!

RCI did an awesome job of making me feel like a valued customer despite the incredible call volume they had to have been dealing with this week.

RCI did an awesome job of making me feel like a valued customer despite the incredible call volume they had to have been dealing with this week.

I absolutely agree! We had a few issues when getting things resolved but everyone I spoke with was professional, patient and did an outstanding job. We all need to keep in mind that these reps are dealing with passengers from 6 cruises -average passengers per cruise 2,000. That's 12,000 people to rebook...and there aren't any more CS reps to do it.

Hats off to them. I don't think I would be able to keep my cool the way each of the individuals I spoke with did.

When I rebooked my cancelled Grandeur sailing and moved to a December one, Kelly did an awesome job of assuring that all costs were resolved ... even moving the OBC to the new sailing. She then promised she'd follow-up and get my diamond discount applied -- and I would get another email with an updated invoice when it was done. Well, that email hit my inbox today.

Thank you Kelly!

Happy for you. I had the same great experience. I was put on hold for about 10 minutes, but when all was said and done, I printed out my new invoice within 15min. after I hung up the phone. I spoke to a really nice gentleman, but can't remember his name. I usually write it down, but forgot this time.

Way to go RCCL.........:D Now I just have to wait for my credit for our excursion.

Happy sailings.....

Gwen :)

I absolutely agree! We had a few issues when getting things resolved but everyone I spoke with was professional, patient and did an outstanding job. We all need to keep in mind that these reps are dealing with passengers from 6 cruises -average passengers per cruise 2,000. That's 12,000 people to rebook...and there aren't any more CS reps to do it.

Hats off to them. I don't think I would be able to keep my cool the way each of the individuals I spoke with did.

I kept thinking about that number too! Over 12,000 passengers in a few days time that have had their vacation plans dissolve. Not all of us are rushing to make new plans, but a great many most certainly did. I asked if they had put extra people on the phones and I was told that they were approving overtime to handle the volume.

Archived