Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

How about. "I am Lloyd, see my pictures!"

I vote this one!!!!

Thank you to everyone who has posted news, pics and everything else. This is my 1st ship build and I am so excited and can't wait to step foot on her. Trying to get DH to take a drive to NJ when she pulls in for the 1st time.

How about. "I am Lloyd, see my pictures!"

I vote this one!!!!

Thank you to everyone who has posted news, pics and everything else. This is my 1st ship build and I am so excited and can't wait to step foot on her. Trying to get DH to take a drive to NJ when she pulls in for the 1st time.

Uhhhh. No. :)

I hope that everyone who has sailed the ocean blue on the Quantum of the Seas will post in the thread.

I like Quantum Views as well.

EDIT: I don't know about other posters, but I think that I will be putting photos on Facebook and on Flickr with a link to them. It would be simpler to just to put special highlights in the new thread.

Edited by Lloyd555

Uhhhh. No. :)

I hope that everyone who has sailed the ocean blue on the Quantum of the Seas will post in the thread.

I like Quantum Views as well.

EDIT: I don't know about other posters, but I think that I will be putting photos on Facebook and on Flickr with a link to them. It would be simpler to just to put special highlights in the new thread.

Completely agree. That'll make the thread easier to load and read while also allowing people to go out to the thousands of photos posted. I always use picasa for my photos.

This is what I mean by special highlight!

I am going to be visiting these two places A LOT! For food, coffee, entertainment and scenery!

2f3c363f3193b459435c75768753de8b.jpg

It's all about the Kummelweck Sandwich in Cafe270!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Lloyd

I know you will be leaving soon and I want to wish you a wonderful trip and may the joy and pleasures you have given me and others along the way with your photos and info be returned to you over and over again. I will miss your daily posts and photos :(

You have given me Quantum fever and and I thank you so much for this wonderful ride :)

Bon Voyage!

Lloyd

I know you will be leaving soon and I want to wish you a wonderful trip and may the joy and pleasures you have given me and others along the way with your photos and info be returned to you over and over again. I will miss your daily posts and photos :(

You have given me Quantum fever and and I thank you so much for this wonderful ride :)

Bon Voyage!

Thank you very much.

Glad that I could pass my own Quantum fever on to others. :)

Are they the roast beef sandwiches which I adored on Allure & Oasis in the park cafe?!?!?!?!? If Yes, my family will be doing a dance!!!

Kathie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kummelweck sandwiches are being rolled out throughout the fleet.

Watch this and get hungry!

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/video/304/a-sensational-sandwich-royal-caribbeans-kummelweck-tantalizes-guests/

Well I am so jealous of all of you sailing on Quantum sooner than I am. Now we want to see loads of photos and videos. You know just to make our mouths water. Looks like I could possibly spend most of my 12 Days in Two70 alone!

I am in packing Hell getting ready to take Explorer down to Florida to make room in Bayonne for her.

Denise

To Lloyd and all the other CC members here who are about to board Quantum in the next few days, I wish you all the very best of time, safe travels and happy sailings.

Its been an amazing ride here will all of you and thank you.

Thanks! This time tomorrow, I'll be taking off from Ottawa and flying to Toronto to catch another flight to the UK! Aack!!

Still so many photos to post! ;)

Maybe I could include them with any cruise photos I post. By then all will be revealed by everybody sailing onboard!

Thanks! This time tomorrow, I'll be taking off from Ottawa and flying to Toronto to catch another flight to the UK! Aack!!

Maybe I could include them with any cruise photos I post. By then all will be revealed by everybody sailing onboard!

Have a good, safe flight and enjoy every second on board the Quantum. :D:cool:

Safe travels!!!

Have a wonderful time on Quantum. Looking forward to "live" photos". Thank you and MasterSchnief for all the past photos.

Looking forward to my turn Dec 1.

Best of luck and safe travels.