Experiences with Cayman Sea Elements Mangrove Kayak Tour?

Mamato2.5

Hi all,

In reseraching what to do on our upcoming cruise, I ran across Sea Element's Mangrove Kayak Tour page which listed their tour. I haven't heard back from them yet regarding our ability to book for the time we'd need (we can't make an 8:30 tour, I don't think, and Thursdays aren't listed as days that they offer the tour), but I wanted to see if anyone had experiences positive or negative with this group or a similiar tour?

Thanks in advance!

:D

Just talked to the booking agent there and they can arrange a tour for us! They also said that if anyone else in port (Carnival Conquest or Carnival Liberty on 6/20/13) would like to join us, it's $40 per person. They are only able to take 8 more people. You should be able to google the Sea Elements website (I don't think I can post website links) if you're interested in booking. I'm stoked!

I wish we were going back to GC this year I would totally do this tour again with Sea Elements! The guide who takes you is so knowledgable and her love for that ecosystem is so obvious. You are going to love it!!!

I wish we were going back to GC this year I would totally do this tour again with Sea Elements! The guide who takes you is so knowledgable and her love for that ecosystem is so obvious. You are going to love it!!!

Thanks for this feedback-- I'm super excited!

Archived