Live Review Jewel of the sea!! Sailing June 8-15th

Worst 5.

1. We felt like our room attendant was always knocking and seeing if we needed anything or always coming by before dinner while we were trying to get ready to do turndown service.

Did you use the do not disturb sign? We put this up each time we enter the cabin and take it down as we are leaving. We have never been disturbed by any of our room attendants.

coke answer.. we spread them out... 8 in checked luggage 4 in my bag that i carried on and 4 in a backpack that my husband carried on. no problems at all!!

Our do not disturb sign would always be stolen within five minutes of us putting it out. lol. i am not sure if people new where they were kept on the door. it seamed like a popular hall prank. our steward showed us the first day where they were and if he had not we would have never known!

Thanks for your review! We often cruised Royal Caribbean, before, between and after babies- it was a nice relaxing vacation, and in a way, good that you couldn't call every day and have them wail about missing you! Then we didn't cruise for years because we were going places with the kiddos, and now that they've almost flown the coup we've become those old diamond dinosaurs!:p

We've never had those kids of problems with the taxis in St Martin...yikes! Especially when there was so little " business" in town that day...for shame!

Also, did you know there is a little card you can put in your door lock...one side says " make up the room" and he other says " privacy please"? We put the PP one out whenever we are in the room- the staff act obsequious about it but frankly they are trying to push you along so they can finish up and quit for the night:rolleyes: I always tell them, I will put the card out to " make up the room" when we are out. This was especially important since we usually do MY Time Dining and it varies each night.

When I read about your zip lining, I thought how did they allow that! but I remember being in Paris Disneyland 5 months along and not showing much (they prolly thought I just looked like all the other "fat" Americans!:p) and I waltzed past all the warning signs and rode the wimpy Disney roller coasters anyway!;). Didn't do any harm- the " baby" just graduated with honors and is headed off to one of the top design schools in the country;)

Loved your review...still waiting for someone to review the itinerary we are doing in November- BVI, st Martin, Dominica, st kitts , Barbados. Maybe Jewel has not started that itinerary yet?:confused:

Good luck with your baby and all the exciting times ahead! Thanks!

pics day three Antigua

sorry our underwater camera was not good we used a Go Pro Hero video used it on the still photo setting and they didnt come out good! The picture of K and me holding the stingray is the one we bought.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...