Eurodam - VA 4132

Jean1946

Has anyone been in the cabin? In the description of the room it states that it has a shower and a tub. Is this correct? I so hope so. Any info would be appreciated very much. I will also try to look it up in Joanie's thread.

Has anyone been in the cabin? In the description of the room it states that it has a shower and a tub. Is this correct? I so hope so. Any info would be appreciated very much. I will also try to look it up in Joanie's thread.

We just got off the Eurodam from our 10 day Baltic cruise and were in VA 4054 which has the same layout as 4132 except it is forward on the ship and in front of the first lifeboat (see HALs deck plan). It does have a tub and shower along with a balcony that extends out longer beyond the lifeboats for good visibility. We enjoyed the room very well.

We just got off the Eurodam from our 10 day Baltic cruise and were in VA 4054 which has the same layout as 4132 except it is forward on the ship and in front of the first lifeboat (see HALs deck plan). It does have a tub and shower along with a balcony that extends out longer beyond the lifeboats for good visibility. We enjoyed the room very well.

Thank you so much. Can you tell tell me who is in the Piano Bar? And, do you remember a member of the bar staff/theater staff named Marvin? We will be on Eurodam June 20th. Cannot wait.

Thank you so much. Can you tell tell me who is in the Piano Bar? And, do you remember a member of the bar staff/theater staff named Marvin? We will be on Eurodam June 20th. Cannot wait.

We did not go to the piano bar, but the daily schedule stated his name was Michael. Can't find his last name. This was an excursion intensive cruise and we did not do a lot of the lounges or activities on board so we did not met any staff by the name of Marvin. We had a great time in St. Petersburg and Berlin with full 12 hour days.

The only thing that disappointed us was with the ice cream selection in the Lido. We have always loved guessing what different ice creams they would have each day....this time it was only vanilla, strawberry and chocolate????? There may have been one or two others like vanilla fudge ripple or rum raisin (I hate raisins). But we lived thru this and over all it was a great cruise with good staff and ship.

We used Alla Tours (outside tour company) for St. Petersburg and Berlin...they were excellent and we were very happy with them. We did Helsinki on our own and used the hop-on-hop-off boats for Stockholm. Got to old town in Stockholm and the Vasa museum via the boat, $40 USD for 2 on the boat but we used our credit card and paid $36 (via exchange). Excellent.

We did not go to the piano bar, but the daily schedule stated his name was Michael. Can't find his last name. This was an excursion intensive cruise and we did not do a lot of the lounges or activities on board so we did not met any staff by the name of Marvin. We had a great time in St. Petersburg and Berlin with full 12 hour days.

The only thing that disappointed us was with the ice cream selection in the Lido. We have always loved guessing what different ice creams they would have each day....this time it was only vanilla, strawberry and chocolate????? There may have been one or two others like vanilla fudge ripple or rum raisin (I hate raisins). But we lived thru this and over all it was a great cruise with good staff and ship.

Thanks again. I'm hoping it is Michael Sara from Las Vegas. We met him and his wife a couple of years ago on a Med cruise. He was great! We will not have a lot of free time due to tours and stuff but I'll look for him and also Marvin. If Marvin is on the ship we will buy a couple of things for his 2 sons.

Thanks again. I'm hoping it is Michael Sara from Las Vegas. We met him and his wife a couple of years ago on a Med cruise. He was great! We will not have a lot of free time due to tours and stuff but I'll look for him and also Marvin. If Marvin is on the ship we will buy a couple of things for his 2 sons.

You are welcome and we hope you have a great cruise! :)

If you have any last minute questions about the cruise send it here, we look at CC daily.

You are welcome and we hope you have a great cruise! :)

If you have any last minute questions about the cruise send it here, we look at CC daily.

We are on this cruise June 30th. Debating going to Berlin private tour. Would appreciate your comments on your trio, ie long day and did you see enough to warrant long bus trip. Thanks

Archived