UPDATED List of Current Cruise Directors (CD)

Mike Hunnerup is on Rhapsody OTS since july 19

and will remain there until the Brazil season.

Enzo remaining onboard as activities manager (unsure when until).

Adventure OTS - Dan Whitney started June 27 (for 2 months? then who?)

Allure OTS - Jerome Sueur May 19 for all of the European cruises thru Oct 25 then who?

Anthem OTS - Joff Eaton joins the ship on March 18 until September 15 Graham Seymour joins the ship on September 1 and will take over CD duties on September 15 until November 4, then Joff returns from his break on November 4.

Brilliance OTS - Tim Connor May 30 through September 3, then Clo O'Connor returns September 3

Enchantment OTS - Marc Walker returns from his vacation on July 20 through November 20. Marc will return from his break on Jan 18, 2016 (who is covering Marc's break Nov 20-Jan 18?)

Explorer OTS - Rob McNally started May 15 until November 13, then Graham Seymour

Freedom OTS - Jamie Fentiman June 7 until Aug 16, then Casey Peltier returns for 4 months

Grandeur OTS - Mitch Merucci April 28 until August 23 then who? Rich Edwards?(Mitch will not be returning to GR after his break)

Independence OTS - Leigh Xuereb May 17 through September 8, then Ricky Matthews from Sept 8 for 2 months to cover Leigh's break. Leigh is expected to return at the beginning of November.

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles July 17 for 3 months. John Blair expects to return from his break in mid-October.

Legend OTS - Chris Brown from the end of June until late August (needs confirmation)

Liberty OTS Dru Pavlov July 16 until November 1. Luke Aerowsmith returns from his break on Nov 1

Majesty OTS - Carlos Torres March 27 until the end of July (exact date?) then Michelle Pimentinha Oliveira

Mariner OTS - WHO IS THE CURRENT CD Jamie Fentiman August 19 or 23 until sometime in November

Navigator OTS - John Perry July 5 for 4 months

Oasis OTS - Ricky Matthews May 23 through July 25, then Drew Devine

Quantum OTS - Jimmy Rhodes July 20 for 4 months

Radiance OTS - Amy Fickert-Southgate May 15 for 4 months

Rhapsody OTS - Mike Hunnerup July 19 until Nov 19 (transatlantic) or Dec 5 (beginning of Brazilian season)? Graham has been reassigned to Explorer and will not be returning to Rhapsody after his break.

Serenade OTS - Topi Ylonen May 9 for the Baltic/Nordic season (until Aug 30? then who?).

Splendour OTS - Simona Ferraioulo July 11 for the rest of the European Season

Vision OTS - Mercedes LaFuente started April 26 (until when?) Steve Davis returns September 13

Voyager OTS - Lixin Fang for the Asian season; then Mitch Merucci beginning October 22 for the Australian Season

Rich Edwards is home and currently recovering from surgery.Any updates? Grandeur at the end of August?

Allan Brooks left Royal Caribbean to take a position in Celebrity corporate office.

Richard Spacey is a CD with Celebrity

Becky Thompson works for Celebrity Cruises in their corporate offices in Miami.

Dave Chapman is a CD with HAL

James Andrews is a real estate agent in Sydney

Mike Szwajkowski is a Canadian Mountie

Leo Papa at Cornell University working on a Master's degree in Hospitality Administration/Management

Anna Bass is now Client Services Manager at ISS London

Abe Hughes is Director of Port Revenue Operations at Royal Media Partners and sometimes works onboard as the port and shopping guide

João Pereira is studying Portuguese/English education and translation at Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas in Brazil

Kirk Detweiler is now CD with Silversea cruises.

Simeon Baker - married a dancer, had a baby girl and is a sales exec at a Porsche dealer in Saskatchewan

Matt Baker - Sim's brother - recently married and living in Wales. They bought a pub called the Tiddley

Kieron Buffrey - CD with Holland America

Tom Canosa - teaching 6th grade science in North Carolina

Peter Benfield and Johnny Osborne have emigrated to Thailand

Anthony Richards is living in Miami with his wife, and is working for Royal Media Partners as Manager Port Revenue Operations

Rico du Breil is now a CD with NCL

Paul Lancaster is no longer with RCI, and resides in England

Abel Jeney is International Manager at Kingswood Education and Adventure in London

Parker Cristan is living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - staging/choreographing for local theater

Ashley Kerr - married and living in Vancouver BC, working as a marketing rep for a PR firm

Karen Maybury - has a consultant/pr/entertainment agency

Jannie Cloete - leading expeditions on small ships

Where is Warren Allen? (aka Warren Melhuish)

and will remain there until the Brazil season.

Enzo remaining onboard as activities manager (unsure when until).

Thank you for passing along the information about Enzo as the Activity Manager on board.

If anyone has information about the Activity Managers on board you can share it directly with me, through the Activity Manager thread that is on the message board.

Below is a link directly to that thread to make it easier for anyone with information on the Activity Managers:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=47178823#post47178823

Edited by Paulette3028

Donna,

Just noticed that I think Lixin Fang should properly be listed as Fang Lixin based on his RCI biography.

Also, anybody have any comments on Drew Devine? DW, friends, and I are going on Oasis in October and it's always nice to have an idea of a CD's personality (and thus what the guest program is like).

Donna,

Just noticed that I think Lixin Fang should properly be listed as Fang Lixin based on his RCI biography.

I've seen his name written both ways, the Euro/American format and the Chinese format. Since he is also listed as Fang Lixin on FB, I will change it on the list Edited by DonnaK

Allure OTS - Jerome Sueur May 19 for all of the European cruises thru Oct 25 then who?

Anthem OTS - Joff Eaton joins the ship on March 18 until September 15 Graham Seymour joins the ship on September 1 and will take over CD duties on September 15 until November 4, then Joff returns from his break on November 4.

Brilliance OTS - Tim Connor May 30 through September 3, then Clo O'Connor returns September 3

Enchantment OTS - Marc Walker returns from his vacation on July 20 through November 20. Marc will return from his break on Jan 18, 2016 (who is covering Marc's break Nov 20-Jan 18?)

Explorer OTS - Rob McNally started May 15 until November 13, then Graham Seymour

Freedom OTS - Jamie Fentiman June 7 until Aug 16, then Casey Peltier returns for 4 months

Grandeur OTS - Mitch Merucci April 28 until August 23 then who? Rich Edwards?(Mitch will not be returning to GR after his break)

Independence OTS - Leigh Xuereb May 17 through September 8, then Ricky Matthews from Sept 8 for 2 months to cover Leigh's break. Leigh is expected to return at the beginning of November.

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles July 17 for 3 months. John Blair expects to return from his break in mid-October.

Legend OTS - Chris Brown from the end of June until late August (needs confirmation)

Liberty OTS Dru Pavlov July 16 until November 1. Luke Aerowsmith returns from his break on Nov 1

Majesty OTS - Carlos Torres March 27 until the end of July (exact date?) then Michelle Pimentinha Oliveira

Mariner OTS - WHO IS THE CURRENT CD Jamie Fentiman August 19 or 23 until sometime in November

Rhapsody OTS - Mike Hunnerup July 19 until Nov 19 (transatlantic) or Dec 5 (beginning of Brazilian season)? Graham has been reassigned to Explorer and will not be returning to Rhapsody after his break.

Serenade OTS - Topi Ylonen May 9 for the Baltic/Nordic season (until Aug 30? then who?).

Vision OTS - Mercedes LaFuente started April 26 (until when?) Steve Davis returns September 13

Voyager OTS - Fang Lixin for the Asian season; then Mitch Merucci beginning October 22 for the Australian Season

Rich Edwards is home and currently recovering from surgery.Any updates? Grandeur at the end of August?

Allan Brooks left Royal Caribbean to take a position in Celebrity corporate office.

Leo Papa at Cornell University working on a Master's degree in Hospitality Administration/Management

Abe Hughes is Director of Port Revenue Operations at Royal Media Partners and sometimes works onboard as the port and shopping guide

João Pereira is studying Portuguese/English education and translation at Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas in Brazil

Simeon Baker - married a dancer, had a baby girl and is a sales exec at a Porsche dealer in Saskatchewan

Matt Baker - Sim's brother - recently married and living in Wales. They bought a pub called the Tiddley

Anthony Richards is living in Miami with his wife, and is working for Royal Media Partners as Manager Port Revenue Operations

Abel Jeney is International Manager at Kingswood Education and Adventure in London

Parker Cristan is living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - staging/choreographing for local theater

Ashley Kerr - married and living in Vancouver BC, working as a marketing rep for a PR firm

Edited by DonnaK

Where is Keith Williams?
He was on Legend from March 30 until the end of June. Now he is on his break. No info on when/where he will be assigned next, but I will update the list as soon as it becomes available

Hi, Donna! Let me echo many others and say you are truly an asset to this board. Keeping this list is time consuming and you deserve a lot of positive reinforcement. I think we all appreciate what you do.

May I ask a question. I see the CD for Serenade is aboard for the European sailings. When do you think there will be a change and when do you think it might be announced? We board Serenade in April and are very curious as to who will be CD. Though it is not a deal breaker.

When we did our 3 cruises on the Serenade in April and May Carly Boileau was the CD and she was terrific. She said she was hoping to be back on that ship in the fall as she lives in New Brunswick and could visit with her husband in many of the ports. We sure hope it will be her when we do the Snowbird Migration cruise and the one following.

Judy

When we did our 3 cruises on the Serenade in April and May Carly Boileau was the CD and she was terrific. She said she was hoping to be back on that ship in the fall as she lives in New Brunswick and could visit with her husband in many of the ports. We sure hope it will be her when we do the Snowbird Migration cruise and the one following.

Judy

Really? We had her on Jewel of the Seas and were not impressed with her at all. Entertainment and activities were the lowest of all of our cruises, on RCI and other lines.

Voyager OTS - Fang Lixin for the Asian season; then Mitch Merucci beginning October 22 for the Australian Season

Still looking for thoughts about Jamie F on FOS? one of the few we are not familiar with. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

We had Jamie as AM on Rhapsody back in 2013 and he was fantastic then and I'm sure he is a brilliant CD now. Very funny man and easily approachable.

Sent from my SM-N9007 using Tapatalk

Judy

I guess it shows how tastes/expectations vary. Without trying to found mean, I put her as my least favorite of all time. She did the love and Marriage show between dinner seatings so it was only 15 minutes. Her quest was G rated and very dull. I kind of thought she phoned it in our week and let Elvis her AD do most of the real work.

Really? We had her on Jewel of the Seas and were not impressed with her at all. Entertainment and activities were the lowest of all of our cruises, on RCI and other lines.

Looks like you were on Jewel 2-3 weeks after us. I couldn't agree more. Didn't I read her Elvis was becoming a CD after a vacation maybe?

Edited by BillOh

Agree with you DonnaK. We had her on the Serenade in March and I mentioned how phony she was on another thread here on Cruise Critic and was attacked. :) However, I stand by that comment.

Maybe in real life she is a wonderful person but as a CD I am also not impressed and would not want to have her again.

Do we know the status of her semi-retirement? I was not particularly impressed either.

Roy

Do we know the status of her semi-retirement? I was not particularly impressed either.

Roy

No, the original info was that she was going to tend to her lavender farm with her husband, and just do occasional fill-in contracts. But, she's appears regularly on our list.

Looks like you were on Jewel 2-3 weeks after us. I couldn't agree more. Didn't I read her Elvis was becoming a CD after a vacation maybe?

Elvis and a few other AM's were said to be promoted to CD's, however they all are still appearing as AM's and it hasn't happened yet.

Ken Jones is current CD on Mariner

Ken Jones is current CD on Mariner

Mariner OTS - Ken Jonesuntil August 19 or 21, then Jamie Fentiman August 19 or 23 until sometime in November

Sorry to hear most folks didn't like Carly! I did get the feeling that she was friendly with us because we are Canadian as is her husband so we had some mutual things to discuss. We don't go to a lot of the shows so can't really comment on those. Had dinner with her one evening and really enjoyed visiting with her. She even came to the cocktail time before dinner.

Oh well, cruising is great and we all have our favourite ships, staff, crew, etc.

Judy