Treetop Adventure or Cosol tours

megrsmom

We did Cosol island tour. It was a good tour. Would do it again. The only complaint we had was there were 6 ships in port and all the stops were very crowded. Rum punch was very good.

Don't know anything about the other one.

Check the port's of call board. Should be plenty of info there.

Visiting st lucia for the first time in August. An thoughts on these tours?

We had a similar decision to make for our first visit to St. Lucia. We were deciding whether to zipline at the Treetop Adventure Park or take an island tour. Since I really wanted to see the Pitons, we decided to do the island tour on St. Lucia and zipline on St. Kitts instead. We did not tour with Cosol but rather with Spencer Ambrose and we thought the island tour with the stop at a banana plantation, Sulphur Springs, Toraille Waterfall and Jalousie Beach was amazing!

We did visit TreeTop Adventure Park during our second visit to the island on a land vacation and combined the zipline with the challenge course and the hike to Errand Falls. Please note that the TreeTop Adventure Park is located on the other side of the island near Dennery, so if seeing the Pitons and Jalousie Beach is important to you, then you would miss out on seeing this by going there.

If you require any further information about our experience on the land tour or TreeTop Adventure Park, just let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We (Mom and Dad, kids ages 20, 19, and 17) did the Treetop Adventure Park zipline. I was a bit apprehensive, as I'd never done zipline before. But I can't say enough good things about the staff and operation. VERY safety conscious and friendly. The $59 online deal was outstanding. I would highly recommend them.

We (Mom and Dad, kids ages 20, 19, and 17) did the Treetop Adventure Park zipline. I was a bit apprehensive, as I'd never done zipline before. But I can't say enough good things about the staff and operation. VERY safety conscious and friendly. The $59 online deal was outstanding. I would highly recommend them.

Would you please give a little more detail?

Thanks.

Did it include transportation? If so what type and did you get an Island tour? If you wanted to go to the falls is that doable? Are the falls on the zip line property?

Thank you.

Thanks.

Did it include transportation? If so what type and did you get an Island tour? If you wanted to go to the falls is that doable? Are the falls on the zip line property?

Thank you.

Yes, it included transportation. They were on the dock at 8:30 with a sign. Very friendly and helpful. We boarded a nice bus which took us to the site--probably about a 30 min drive. I don't know that I'd call it a "tour," but a staff member talked to us while we were driving telling a little about the places we passed, and about the local culture. I'm not sure about the falls. We didn't do that. But I know it's a big site, so it could very well be the case. If you go to their web site, there is a contact link and you can ask questions.

Thanks.

Thank you.

We booked the Zipline, Challenge course and Rainforest Hike to Errand Falls directly with TreeTop Adventures and their rate included transportation to and from our hotel. Since we were staying at a hotel, TreeTop arranged transportation for us by the hotel's taxi service. Along the way, our driver talked about sites along the way and we made one stop at the Dennery Overlook for photos.

Errand Falls is located on the zipline property and is a short walk from the TreeTop Adventure Welcome Centre.

Zipline

After we tucked in our shirts, put on a hairnet and got into our gear, we were given a short introduction lesson before we could head off on our flying adventure! We joined the first group of the day which meant the first zipline platform had the most people waiting in line. At first we thought we would have to wait in line like this at every zipline, however as we moved from zipline to zipline, the guides kept people moving as they arrived, so there was no more long line-ups. We zipped 12 times through the rainforest and across a river on cables extending up to 800 feet. Keep in mind that some of the platforms are high and require you to climb stairs. There were three water stations set up along the way.

IMG_2777.jpg

To see more photos and video clips of our Zipline adventure, watch our YouTube video:

Rainforest Hike & Errand Falls

After the Challenge Course we partook in our last adventure of the day--the Rainforest Hike to Errand Falls. After all of our day’s activity, we looked forward to going under the refreshing waters of Errand Falls to cool off. We had two different guides take us on the hike. Along the way, they showed us Jungle M&M’s and let us taste them too. We also saw mango, nutmeg, grapefruit and a type of fern that leaves a stamped image on your skin! We also got a short lesson on the proper way to chop bamboo with a machete! After that, it was a short hike down the river bank and across the river to get to Errand Falls. The surroundings were simply beautiful—no wonder Errand Falls is considered to be the most scenic falls on the island! The water was cool and refreshing and it was such a wonderful way to end our day at the Treetop Adventure Park.

IMG_3033.jpg

To see more photos and video clips of our Rainforest Hike and Errand Falls, watch our YouTube video:

Archived