Back from our first cruise - Liberty (Western Med)

Hi,

I converted the files to PDF, and will try to upload them here. Hope this works.

Thankyou so much for the compasses. My only problem with them is that I hav made reservations for the Ice show but they do not marry up with your rimes on the compass although even for your cruise the times are showing different from that on the website. Did you have reservations and were thet the same times when you went on board.

Thankyou so much for the compasses. My only problem with them is that I hav made reservations for the Ice show but they do not marry up with your rimes on the compass although even for your cruise the times are showing different from that on the website. Did you have reservations and were thet the same times when you went on board.

The times might change from sailing to sailing?

We didn't pre book just went along one night and got in once tickets got in, didn't have an issue getting a seat. Just check when you are on board about the times, you will see the show reservation team around the ship each day. The Ice Show is the only one you can pre book now. We never had a problem getting a good seat in the main theatre either, just go early ;)

HTH

The times might change from sailing to sailing?

We didn't pre book just went along one night and got in once tickets got in, didn't have an issue getting a seat. Just check when you are on board about the times, you will see the show reservation team around the ship each day. The Ice Show is the only one you can pre book now. We never had a problem getting a good seat in the main theatre either, just go early ;)

HTH

Thanks again x

rough seas I am not sure as it was our first cruise what I might think is rough others would laugh at lol The 2nd night there was a strong wind side on for a few hours but that was the worst we experienced. We've booked another cruise so it mustn't have been that bad ;)

That night we seen a lot of people in white (formal and not formal) but also other colours of formal wear. There was a white party by the pools on deck that night.

Rough seas? :D:D:D

As Shutterbug wrote, only the 2nd night there was a little movement during dinner, nothing major. The rest of the cruise the Med was flat as a carpet. The passage between Corsica and Sardinia (on the way from Naples back to Barcelona) can be rough sometimes. But on our sea-day, there was not even one little wave.

Rough seas? :D:D:D

As Shutterbug wrote, only the 2nd night there was a little movement during dinner, nothing major. The rest of the cruise the Med was flat as a carpet. The passage between Corsica and Sardinia (on the way from Naples back to Barcelona) can be rough sometimes. But on our sea-day, there was not even one little wave.

(Wave!)

The sea day was amazing, not one ripple on the sea!

We also boarded around 11am. The check-in process was very smooth, we arrived at the port around 10.45. Hardly anyone waiting at security, then off to the check-in counters which were completely empty and five minutes later we were at the duty-free store to buy some soda-cans. After that, we could proceed directly to the ship, no waiting time anywhere.

By the way, the duty-free shop is tiny but has also a good selection of wines. And this shop is after the security-screening :p.

can I ask a "silly" question? what type of plugs do I need to bring? thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There were two outlets for American plugs and one for European plugs.

Archived