23 Sept 2013 - Hawaiian Solstice - LOSE 2 CRUISE.

MicCanberra

I beg to differ, I think if you try and walk three cats at the same time, you would have heaps more exercise.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/29/garden/training-a-cat-to-walk-on-a-leash.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Try it.:D

OMG, Mic....you are hilarious! And BTW....I have seen that show "My Cat From Hell"...it's great!

Have a great weekend! Pat

Hi All,

Another week down, 4 weeks into the L2C and progress going well for most of us. Several people have not posted any movement, do not be discouraged we know you can do it. Perhaps further incentives will help.:rolleyes:

Keep up the good work everyone.:D

CC Name.......Loss (this week)....Total loss (since 1 June 2013)

MicCanberra..........................0.6kg........ ........................2Kg(4.4lbs);

RosieCanberra...................... 0.1kg.......... ......................1.2kgs(2.6lbs);

WV4891...............................0lbs....... .. ..........................3lbs (1.3kgs);

Bagelme...............................0lbs...... .. ..........................10.5lbs (4.7kgs);

Spinnychick..........................0lbs....... .. ..........................6lbs (2.7kgs);

Betzjohn..............................0lbs........ ...........................3lbs (1.3kgs);

Chefcaw...............................0lbs...... .. ...........................1.5lbs (0.7kgs);

Gumbypee............................0lbs......... ..........................2lbs (0.9kgs);

Marsda.................................0lbs....... ............................2.6lbs (1.2kgs);

Circman52............................0lbs....... .. ..........................0.1lbs (0.05kgs);

Scrappytraveller....................0lbs.......... .........................0lbs (0kgs);

NZbelle.................................0kg....... .............................0kgs (0lbs);

JWooooo.............................0lbs......... ...........................0lbs (0kgs);

Good luck everyone

cheers mic :D

Happy Monday!

No loss for me this week...was actually expecting a small gain after last week. At least I feel better now. Last week was not a "healthy" loss. And this is where I always want to stall, so we'll see how the next weeks go.

Pat N

I stayed the same this week, which is actually good news for me considering we were attending the Insurance Convention in Dallas and hotel living Wed thru Saturday. I'm grateful for this group....reporting in today was a great incentive to not "let loose" at all the events we attended. Still had a wonderful time though. On to the next week!

Happy Monday!

No loss for me this week...was actually expecting a small gain after last week. At least I feel better now. Last week was not a "healthy" loss. And this is where I always want to stall, so we'll see how the next weeks go.

Pat N

Hang in there....I'm right with you on "the stall". Glad you're feeling better.

I stayed the same this week, which is actually good news for me considering we were attending the Insurance Convention in Dallas and hotel living Wed thru Saturday. I'm grateful for this group....reporting in today was a great incentive to not "let loose" at all the events we attended. Still had a wonderful time though. On to the next week!

You're a strong girl...good for you!

I stayed the same this week. But it's July 1st so I'm taking it as a new start for me. Plus I usually do cardio 3x a week for 60 mins at a time but I've been thinking more and more about the interval training they say is better for fat loss. So I've started 35 mins of cardio 3x a week with strenuous intervals in it. I still do my reg arm wrists 3x a week too. We'll see how this works. If I get better results with less time invested I'll be surprised.

Good work everyone, keep it up. Just under 3 months to go so plenty of time to get those figures in shape/toned.:D

MicCanberra..........................0.6kg........ ........................2Kg(4.4lbs);

RosieCanberra...................... 0.1kg.......... ......................1.2kgs(2.6lbs);

WV4891...............................-0.5lbs....... .. ..........................2.5lbs (1.1kgs);

Bagelme...............................0lbs...... .. ..........................10.5lbs (4.7kgs);

Spinnychick..........................0lbs....... .. ..........................6lbs (2.7kgs);

Betzjohn..............................0lbs........ ...........................3lbs (1.3kgs);

Marsda.................................0lbs....... ............................2.6lbs (1.2kgs);

Chefcaw...............................0lbs...... .. ...........................1.5lbs (0.7kgs);

Gumbypee............................0lbs......... ..........................2lbs (0.9kgs);

Circman52............................0lbs....... .. ..........................0.1lbs (0.05kgs);

NZbelle.................................0kg....... .............................0kgs (0lbs);

JWooooo.............................0lbs......... ...........................0lbs (0kgs);

Good luck everyone

Edited by MicCanberra

Confession time - I had a toasted cheese bagel this morning slothered in butter and it was deeeeelish but the guilt is kicking in now lol.

Don't fret....an easy hour and a half on the treadmill should begin to burn it off :D

I'm thinking that the 4th of July should be an easy holiday to stay good on my diet. Grilled meats and lots of fresh veggies available! Now...if I can safely pass the dessert table while at the cook out, I'll be good! I may have to choose my battles and treat myself to one little thing. If there is Strawberry Pretzel Dessert there, I'm a goner.....:o

Pat

ooh....and my husband just picked a ton of fresh black raspberries....guess he expects me make pies now!!!!

Confession time - I had a toasted cheese bagel this morning slothered in butter and it was deeeeelish but the guilt is kicking in now lol.

LOL, GUILTY :D

Don't fret....an easy hour and a half on the treadmill should begin to burn it off :D

Yeah, or salad for the rest of the week:eek:

I'm thinking that the 4th of July should be an easy holiday to stay good on my diet. Grilled meats and lots of fresh veggies available! Now...if I can safely pass the dessert table while at the cook out, I'll be good! I may have to choose my battles and treat myself to one little thing. If there is Strawberry Pretzel Dessert there, I'm a goner.....:o

Pat

ooh....and my husband just picked a ton of fresh black raspberries....guess he expects me make pies now!!!!

I think a diet works best if you do not deny yourself a treat from time to time.

If you deny the treat, you think about it and it becomes an obsession.

If you have the treat, you may feel guilty but become more determined to make up for it in the future.

My advice, have the treat but maybe only a small bit (half the dessert, or piece of cake) that way you have had the treat, are not so guilty but proud that you stayed strong to yourself. :D

Just remember not to have treats every day:p

I baked an apple crumble pie for the family and haven't had a piece yet. My way around it is each time I cut a piece for the DH, I have one bite of his. ;)

That is the idea. To not deny yourself but to limit the damage to your diet.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

I gained 3 pounds over the past few days which was good news, but I woke up this morning to a 3 pound loss so I'm even steven. Started new meds today.

I don't know if that is good or bad but at least it is stable. Hope your new meds work like they are supposed to.:D

Happy with the week's totals. Despite the luscious Strawberry Pretzel Dessert (yes, it was lurking there, just like I thought it would be!), and a couple of Margaritas, I managed to lose .5 of a lb. Not much, but I'm chalking it up as a win!

Pat :)

Happy with the week's totals. Despite the luscious Strawberry Pretzel Dessert (yes, it was lurking there, just like I thought it would be!), and a couple of Margaritas, I managed to lose .5 of a lb. Not much, but I'm chalking it up as a win!

Pat :)

Well done, it all counts.

:D

Rosie and I are still steadily losing some weight and toning up as well.:D

MicCanberra..........................0.3kg........ ........................2.3Kg(5.1lbs);

RosieCanberra...................... 0.4kg.......... ......................1.6kgs(3.5lbs);

Bagelme...............................0.5lbs...... .. ..........................11lbs (5kgs);

WV4891...............................0lbs....... .. ..........................2.5lbs (1.1kgs);

Good luck everyone

Edited by MicCanberra