Villefranche tender times

gills50

We are planning to meet my son and his girlfriend off the ship in villefranche in a few weeks time and wondered if anyone can let us know what time non excursion passengers can use the tender?

Hi Gill, what week are you doing? I know that the week 2/7/13 that we go Villefranch has been cancelled and replaced with Cannes but if you are any other week Tenders go every 10/15 mins and same on return.

And Non excursion passengers go about 10 ish if I remember rightly, Plus Villefranche is a beautiful little town.

It's 3 August. Ship docks 8 and we were hoping to meet up early for breakfast on the quayside. We are actually staying in villefranche and love it. Have been a few times on cruises but this time it's my son who is cruising.

Yes it is a very pretty little Place, we went last October the reason they cancelled out trip to Villefranch this year is because of the Tour de France is on that day we were meant to go..and replaced with Cannes ho hum.

Enjoy your day in Villefranch and I'm fairly sure that the tender will get your son onto land early enough.

RR

Archived