Pride Muster Drill in Winter??

tcowgs21

I was wondering about the muster drill on the Pride in December. We are sailing Dec 29th. Is the drill still held outside on the deck? I have been on the Dream where the drill is held inside, but on the Pride last fall it was outside under the lifeboats. I was just wondering if it changes or stays outside. Doesn't matter except I want to dress appropriate if its outside.

We left out of NYC on the Splendor this past march and it was freezing and raining..we still did the muster drill outside. I would defiantly dress warm just in case.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The few times I was on the Pride in the winter the muster was outside. It was sooo cold we all huddled together like penguins. None of us cared that we didn't even know each other. By the time it was over we all knew each other very well. :D

I believe it depends on your muster station. But all 5 times I've cruised on Pride (all but 1 time were in Winter), my muster station was outside, no matter the weather. So yes, dress appropriately.;)

As for October in Baltimore - it depends. We have had 85 degrees and sunny, and 45 degrees and rainy in October. You never know what you'll get. Sorry, I know that's not much help.:o

Archived