How many cruisers have multiple cruises currently booked?

six on the books (including December 13 and December 14), and six NCCs in hand just waiting for schedules to firm up and all of those DID whiners to cancel so we can pick up a few more December cruises on the cheap:D.

26 currently booked. Like others, I book several cruises to get the cabin that I want, and then decide if I'll keep them as the time gets closer. YES, B2B cruises count...I have to PAY for each of them, so I'm counting them! LOL LOL Especially with a B2B2B booked with the Quantum inaugural.

Peter

We have 4 booked for next year, but one may be cancelled for a road trip, and ALL of them may be cancelled if my sweet Sarah DIL gets preggers. We are all over that!!!

I'm keeping an eye on this Sept -Dec in case my MIL asks again. However, she has to pay for all three of us if she wants to go again.

So, that's either 5 or zero. :D

I've had up to five booked (that I really took) at one time.

Right now I have two RCI and one DCL booked.

The RCIs are sure things for this fall (one adults cruise an a family cruise not quite a month later).

DCL is iffy--the cost to fly to the states is very high for us, plus a pricey August cruise, but it is with a group I really want to sail with so I am hanging onto it for the time being.

I have two booked.. but I never understood until now why people book so many. I understand now. So you have to pay a $500 deposit for each cruise? Maybe I will book another one. Hmmmm... :D

Not if you book on board another cruise. Unless you book a Grand Suite or better, booking on board allows you to pay only $100 deposit per person.

Yikes...I'm on the low end with 2 to date.....Oasis Eastern Caribbean Oct 5, 2013.....Radiance Northbound Alaska May 30, 2014 and waiting for what ever strikes my fancy next :D

Nine, plus one other as second week b2b. Usually have 3 or 4 booked but with Navigator coming to Galveston year round, (at least up to April, 2015) we booked several on her. Being able to drive to the port is great for us. I also usually book very early to get the lowest price and the cabin I want. My TA doesn't charge for any changes or cancellations, so I can easily switch things around if I want. I will be buying 3 open bookings on my Sept. Freedom b2b as well. Love that $100 deposit thing!

We have 8 booked - 2 on Celebrity and 6 on RC - first one coming up next weekend and the last one in November 2014. There are some advantages to being retired ;

Unless something untoward happens, we intend to take them all. Booking in the UK we don't have the luxury which those of you in the US have of being able to book a cruise and cancel without losing our deposit.

We have five booked, two more this year and three next year finishing up on the Quantum in December 2014. Looking at two for 2015, Grandeur in April for Bahamas and Legend(?) in November for Panama Cruise. Love next cruise credits as only have to lay out $200 per booking. We plan on taking all booked cruises.

Archived