How many cruisers have multiple cruises currently booked?

We currently have six booked, the furthest out April 2014. I booked one this morning when I saw a price drop and had a certificate.

Two upcoming have been on our bucket list. British Isles in August and Mediterranean in October.

It helps living in South Florida though:D

5 booked right now with the last in May 14 but have had up to 9 in the past. As last minute deals come up in the fall we'll book a few more for this winter. It's great to live in Florida.

Usually do 2 per year. Gone silly now. Never cancel. Only changed dates once.

Booked

Radiance - October (our Diamond+ cruise)

Volendam - November

Radiance - December (WITHOUT DID) B2B Christmas

Rhapsody - Feb 2014

Rhapsody - April 2014

Sea Princess - June 2014 B2B

Considering (too far out to make a definate booking)

November - Voyager or Celebrity Solstice

December - Radiance (WITHOUT DID) Christmas

August - 31

September - 15

December - 1

December - 7

January - 4

January - 11

January - 18

April - 1

April - 16

August - 22

August - 29

September - 5

October - 24

November -3

November - 30

December -7

January - 3

January- 10

January - 18

April - 10

April - 18

April - 28

Am I addicted or what?

Yes one or two booked.

It's a easy decision to book multiple cruises when you know you can get your deposit refunded if you cancel!! Sadly not in the UK. :(

We here in Australia also have different cancellation rules to the Americans.

Also in danger of losing our deposits if we change our minds later even if it's more than 8 months away. :(

Haven't had less than two booked in long time but there's a new first grandson in town now And the new grandma is dragging her feet on new bookings. I'm just glad I got the one in before his arrival. This little bundle of joy and I need to have a talk about the importance of grandpa cruising.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

B2Bs don't count ...

I have really never been in this position before. I booked Liberty for 2014 Spring Break and my countdown was just under 500 days (yikes!). And I thought that would be my cure for cruise fever ... but it didn't work. I've slipped in a December cruise for later this year.

I was the same as you. Always had one booked for the future - that's the only cure for PCDS (Post Cruise Depression Syndrome).

But.....

Since I made the decision last Dec. to retire this year, and I can now cruise whenever I want (not just when school is out), I started planning ahead and I have FIVE booked over the next 2 years. :eek:

I keep waiting for the fall of 2015 itineraries so I can book that November Cruise on the Jewel. Does anyone know when RCI will post that????

1 already paid in full,....

the other 3 are booked because:

2. because of the lower prices due to bad luck at Carnival and RCI in the news lately, the current sales and promotions are to good to pass up, so I put down-payments on multipal cruises to lock in those rates before the prices/bookings make a come-back in the next year or two.

3. Took advantage of "half-price deposits" both lines recently offered.

4. Not only my rate already looked in, but so is my cabin of choice.

5. I can still back out of any of them up till 60 days before sailing with no penalty's, or lost deposits (this is once again, due to the bad publicity lately, the sales I took advantage of had none of those pesky restrictions that normally come with low price offers.)

;)

Archived