Parking in Boston

Giantfan13

We are driving into Boston day of the cruise. I have heard there is a parking garage right across from the terminal. Is this correct? Is this your only option, or are there multiple places to park within earshot of the terminal? If so are they different prices or all about the same?

thanks for any advice on this.

Cheers

Len

Parking info for the Black Falcon Cruise Terminal, Boston:

"Parking for Cruiseport Boston is available at the BRA-EDIC (Boston Redevelopment Authority-Economic Development Industrial Corporation) Marine Industrial Park garage, located at 12 Drydock Ave. The five-story, enclosed parking facility located across from the Black Falcon Cruise Terminal, is owned by the City of Boston and operated by EDIC. Ticketed cruise passengers receive a special rate of $16 per day. Cash, Visa, or MasterCard are accepted."

"Carnival Glory Passengers: Please note that Carnival Glory passengers are asked to park in the Cruiseport Cell Phone Lot (go to Cruiseport Cell Phone Lot page for directions and map). Rates for Carnival Glory passengers are as follows:

7-day cruises - $60.00 one time charge

5-day cruises - $60.00 one time charge

4-day cruises - $50.00 one time charge

The garage has a vehicle height limit of 6’10” but there are some spaces available for oversized vehicles. The garage is monitored 24 hours a day. For further information about parking at the BRA-EDIC Marine Industrial Park garage, please call (617) 482-2487."

http://www.massport.com/port-of-boston/cruiseport%20boston/parkingservices.aspx

That cellphone lot looks kind of deserted to me, although I guess they probably only unlock it when the ship is in port.

There are other lots within a mile or so of the port, as cheap as $12/day or so, but I don't know if they allow overnight or extended parking. $16/day for enclosed parking in Boston is a pretty good deal.

Make sure you cover your "I (heart) Eli" bumper sticker before you leave your car! :)

I have it even worse. My license plate is GIANTFAN.

They might not let me in :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Cheers

Len

It could be worse. Like if it said BLACKHAWKFAN lol. And if it said YANKEESFAN :eek: I would take another car.

Archived