Activities on Labadee

suzycruizy

My DH, DS (7 yrs. old), and I will be in Labadee this August and we're really looking forward to the water sports that are offered. Does anyone have information on the costs of the waverunner, parasailing, banana boat rides, aquapark, etc? Also, what are the age minimums...my son is pretty excited to do all of the above but I don't know if he's old enough to ride me. Thanks for any info you can provide!:o

lets see if I can remember. Wave runners are 99.00 you ride these as a group-- not by yourself--its a follow the leader kind of thing.

Water park is for 50 minutes and cost 15.00 The climbing stuff is real hard and need upper body strength to pull up on them. Even adults had a hard time doing that.

\Banana boats were fun... you get pulled around the ship then back cost was 10 bucks.

The above stuff can be had through the excursion deck on your ship.. and you can pay using your sign and sail card.

Take your 7 year old all the way to the end of the beaches-- there will be several -- at tthe end is a rock formation called Dragons breathe-- and when the water hits the rocks it looks like the dragon is breathing.. Your DS may like that.

I never did see parasailing there.

Archived