egypt and holy land/ancient wonders 19th may 2014

(soooo excited i could peeeee!!!! lol)xxxx:):D

ooops!.....sorry:o

anyway

nice itineraries these 2, you've got cairo, jerusalem, dead sea, istanbul, athens...it’ll be a fantastic adventure:cool:

hopes you have a fab time

just booked up for this today instead of cruise in october,and so excited!!!

is anyone else going on these?

esther(soooo excited i could peeeee!!!! lol)xxxx:):D

Doing this one 16th June ambey so will miss you.

We're doing a back to back cruise on he 22nd July, Egypt and the Holy Land and Ancient Wonders. Just hope the trouble in Egypt has died down.

They have re-routed this week via Crete & Haifa; quite acceptable ports and Thomson always act in the passenger's best interest & safety. We did Ancient Wonders last year; fab itinerary & we go back this year too combined with the Black Sea, looking forward to it :)

We were so looking forward to doing the Pyramids but I would rather call at alternative ports than take any risks although we went to Ag Nik last yer on the Celebration, we are looking forward to Istanbul as well .

ooops!.....sorry:o

anyway

nice itineraries these 2, you've got cairo, jerusalem, dead sea, istanbul, athens...it’ll be a fantastic adventure:cool:

hopes you have a fab time

i can't wait,we've already been to egypt last year so if the ship goes there will be staying on board lol. Always wanted to go to istanbul as we have a bit of a thing for Turkey been 18 times in 10 yrs lol, and my mam has never been to Athens. The only bad thing is my 13yr old is coming but hopefully he will have stopped being Kevin the teenager by then:p:p

Archived