My Elation review from 6-24-13

arkansasboy

Why is it that hindsight always rears it head after you hit the submit button? I finished my review and submitted it then remembered that I forgot to mention the blue kiosks for your Sail and Sign card. When we first embarked in NOLA we went to load our S&S cards at Guest Services but the line was ridiculous. We looked at the kiosk and no one was using it so we loaded our cards there. Sooo easy!!! Also, the kiosks can be used to keep track of your spending and your card balance. There is one between GS and the internet cafe and another beside the Drama bar on deck 9, Promenade.

Please feel free to check out my review. I hope it helps others.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=223219

Enjoy your respective trips!!! We had a lot of fun and even though there are a lot of people on board it is still very relaxing. What I really liked was that no one seemed uptight and everyone got along almost like they were one big family. IMO the stewards, their assistants and room service personnel were the friendliest of all the crew. Enjoy your cruise and have loads of fun! I wish I was going again already.

Archived