The best memories

mackay12

We just come back from Zuiderdam Alaska cruise, we got the best memories from this trip.Juneau excursion was fantastic, we saw many whales, dinner at the Orca Lodge was the best Alaskan salmon I ever had. Sitting at the lodge was unbelievable, the sun was moving slowly I wish I will have more time there.

I did on the train to the summit at Skagway and on the bus come down to the Gold camp, it was an enjoyable trip.

the best of Ketchikan was on the seaplane for two hours , the best view on the Tongrass Forrest is unforgettable.The pilot land on the pontoon in the middle of the lake, I took a million of photo, can not stop .

On this cruise trip you should take all the excursions on offers as much as you can , all of the excursions are good not to be missed.

We missed to see the Grand Glacier at the Glacier bay because it was foggy to see anything.The entertainment on the ship were excellent you would not get bored on the sea day.The best of this cruise I know many new friends we will keep in touch, we promise we will re-union in the near future, might be on the another cruise.

The crews on the ship are exellent, housekeeping, waiting staff, cleaner, all the crews behide the scene.Thanks all of them.

Only a few things I do not like,

The things at the shopping arcade, they are not good quality, overprice, some of the items quote the wrong price(more expensive than at the department store in Vancouver), the staffs there are friendly.

The spa locations is no privacy, the people can walk pass through the middle of room, staffs try to sale too much products, we do not want to carry too many things.

The gym assistants are not friendly, they try to sale the products if you are not

interesting, here you go.

Overall we were enjoy.

Glad you had a wonderful Alaskan cruise on the Zuiderdam.

When we did our first Alaskan cruise (many years ago -- 2 weeks) -- we also did as many excursions as possible.

We don't shop in the boutiques on the ship -- don't care for their merchandise. We also don't bother with the spa either. DH always gets to the gym by 6 AM and the assistants usually just come to unlock the gym at that time and set up things for the day. They don't bother people at that hour.

Archived