Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

After my disastrous cruise on the Anthem last week, I just made a very ambitious decision to do the May 1st transatlantic cruise on the Independence of the Seas... solo!

First transatlantic cruise, and longest cruise I've taken - all solo!

Nice! I'll be looking forward to your review. Have a great trip.

After my disastrous cruise on the Anthem last week, I just made a very ambitious decision to do the May 1st transatlantic cruise on the Independence of the Seas... solo!

First transatlantic cruise, and longest cruise I've taken - all solo!

I did that cruise in 2014 we had lots of solos and it was one of my favourite cruises.. At least back in 2014 they used to have a solo coffee meetup every morning and a solo lunch every sea day starting with the day we were in San Juan as it was a late arrival..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be on the Jade..........a last minute booking! Anyone else?

no, the following week on the Gem, they had a 50% solo subsidy. Or surcharge , whichever way you want to look at it. But I didn't have to pay double. Looking forward to sailing out of New York City. It will be beautiful!

I looked but couldn't find it.

It was a leap year offer only for February 29th. I happened to see an email about the deposit. It worked out perfectly because I planned on flying out there in May to see family in California. So now I can see family and fuel my solo cruise addiction too.

Last night I booked a 7-night Alaska cruise for May 26, 2017 on RCI's Radiance of the Seas! Solo oceanview for just $707. Yesterday for Leap Day they were offering 30% off all cruises so the price might not be the same, but I believe it is still No Single Supplement on this cruise. Check it out if you've been thinking of Alaska!

Pam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk