Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

I am traveling solo for the first time on Carnival Paradise Sept. 14-19. I am looking forward to it. Like others on the site, I think I'll love doing things on my time. Most of my friends are involved so there are always so many layers of negotiation in planning. Can't wait to go!!!!

I am going on my second cruise on Carnival Liberty next January 17th. I haven't actually been on the first yet. Thats going to be in June with a family member. In January I'm going to Nassau. I don't actually have much interest in Nassau, but I will be happy to escape the New York winter. I hope I won't be bored or feel awkward wandering the boat alone. 

My name is Valerie, I am going on my first solo cruise (5th cruise total) from November 8 to the 11, 2019 on the Carnival Victory, my birthday gift to myself.  I thought I would try a short cruise to see if I like cruising solo, we are just going to the Bahamas, I have been there before so I feel comfortable going there by myself.  I am excited!  

Hi Everyone,

I am AJ. Cruised once before to Alaska with my (now ex) husband. Planning another Alaskan voyage with my best friend and her sister.

But currently looking to take a solo cruise for my 32nd birthday this year. Keeping eyes out for good deals at the end of September.

8 hours ago, resjes said:

I'm Jessica. First time cruiser (since I was 5 for a Disney cruise), as well as solo cruiser. Going on RCI's Anthem of the Seas for May 23rd, 9 day cruise.

Anthem is a nice ship!  I sailed on her in April last year, lots to do.  Don't miss the fireworks show in Two70 on the last night!

On 3/4/2019 at 5:03 PM, LadyinBlack17 said:

Only regret is that I waited four years to summon up the courage. If you are on the fence, hope you make the right decision.

So glad you did this and had such a good time!

Traveling solo Nov 2, 2019 Pullmantur Zenith out of Barcelona (Italy, France, & Spain) $673.50 + port chrgs&fees.  Free alcohol pkg & 25obc 😊😉

Also cruising solo on MSC Merviglia Dec 8, 2019 out of Miami $827 plus port chrgs&fees. I get a free Cirque Viaggio dinner & show also free Drinks on US alcohol package.  😊😉   

2 hours ago, GTVCRUISER said:

My next solo cruise in 11 days on the Royal Princess :classic_smile:

RoyalPrincess sanpedroarrivesPC3-24-2019.jpg

Got off of her on March 23rd, 49 Day South America Grand Adventure.  She is a beautiful ship.  Say hello to Matt O' (aka, Matt O'Brian), the cruise director.   

Ramona   

Edited by NotThePest_Too
Spell Correction

On 2/22/2019 at 9:02 AM, Misself said:

Just booked NCL Epic for 2 June (Western Med).  The Studio price dropped today by £140 (around $182 I think), having been tracking it for a few weeks.   Just got to the 100 days so possibly that's why.   

Anyway hope to meet some great Solo cruisers again 🙂

I just booked this cruise last night! I'm super excited for my first solo cruise! I have a studio cabin as well on the June 2nd Norwegian Epic 🙂

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:37 PM, titansrobin said:

I loved my first solo a couple of months ago so much I booked a B2B solo on Allure for January 2020. 

I only cruise Royal but this will be my first time on an Oasis class ship. I’ve never booked a year out before and not sure I can last that long. I started looking today for a cruise late summer. 

Allure is an amazing ship! I cruised her solo two years ago. My trip report is in my signature, if you're interested.

28 minutes ago, hucifer said:

Allure is an amazing ship! I cruised her solo two years ago. My trip report is in my signature, if you're interested.

Looking to do a solo cruise early June, however I think the Allure is too big. !

Any thoughts on other solo cruises for June?

Sammy

32 minutes ago, samsnj said:

Looking to do a solo cruise early June, however I think the Allure is too big. !

Any thoughts on other solo cruises for June?

Sammy

Hi, I know most of the mainstream lines go to the Caribbean...…….I see you live in South Florida so the ports are very easy for you.  I would say look at Celebrity (I believe Equinox does the Caribbean in the summer) and she is definitely smaller than Allure.  Also, I think Princess and NCL go to the Caribbean in June.  I would look at their websites or find a local TA by you and see what they say. And there is Carnival too. 

36 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hi, I know most of the mainstream lines go to the Caribbean...…….I see you live in South Florida so the ports are very easy for you.  I would say look at Celebrity (I believe Equinox does the Caribbean in the summer) and she is definitely smaller than Allure.  Also, I think Princess and NCL go to the Caribbean in June.  I would look at their websites or find a local TA by you and see what they say. And there is Carnival too. 

Thanks for your input. Yes I will dig my heels in and check them out.😅

On 3/27/2019 at 3:43 AM, Bessca said:

I just booked this cruise last night! I'm super excited for my first solo cruise! I have a studio cabin as well on the June 2nd Norwegian Epic 🙂

Look forward to meeting you Bessca 🙂    60 days to go!!!