Any Restaurants near SpringHill Suites, Dania Beach

Our TA has booked our family of 16 into the Marriott SpringHill Suites 151 Southwest 18th Court · Dania Beach, Florida 33004 because we needed two rooms for two families of five and they offered the best pricing in our range.

We'll all be flying in the day before a cruise, most around noon. There are no restaurants in the hotel beyond the free breakfast bar.

I need help from either a 'local' or others who have stayed there.

The youngest will be five and my husband and I are spry seniors. Are there any restaurants within a reasonable walk in mid March Florida temperatures? We're NOT fussy, just need any family style restaurant. And a drug store would be a bonus, but not necessary.

Thank you in advance for helping. The alternative would be to pick up something at the airport.

Ruth -- long range planner who worries about her next meal -- even months off!!

From the hotel you will see mostly fast food, but if you walk deeper into Oakwood Plaza across the street you will find Hollywood Ale House, Dave & Busters, TGIF, Sweet Tomatoes, Red Lobster, and Moonlite Diner.

Archived