Lotus Spa Freebies?

Greg and Mary

I have heard of them giving out some sort of coupons if you join in their groups during the cruise, but unless you attend some of their seminars where they try to sell you everything under the sun, never heard of them giving out any freebies the first day! Sorry! :(

You may be referring to the drawing they hold on the first day of the cruise. When your boarding, spa employees stand in the lobby of the ship giving out cards for a drawing they hold during the spa tour. They usually pick a few winners and those people recieve a free massage or facial.

Hope this helps:D

On the Diamond a month ago, they gave out 9 drawing items. Later in the cruise, I then got a "consolation prize" which was for $30-$75 off certain treatments. The one that stood out the most for me was $75 off the normally $175 hot stone massage. I think everyone got this same coupon, so I dont know how quickly they filled up (they were for the last day only). I do not know if they have this on the Caribbean Princess - but if they do you should go! 9 drawings is worth it!!!

Casey

Archived