question about a specific cabin

Does anybody know if the Carnival Ecstasy cabin M233 which is a balcony cabin with two twins two uppers, has a sofa and small table as well?

I found a website with all the cabin descriptions and more, and checked it. Here's what it says exactly:

Cabin M233 8A 185/35 = 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-2 uppers

View: window and balcony balcony partition connects: M229 and M237

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; safe; 3-closets; shower; chair

Note: Twin beds do not convert to king configuration when both uppers in use

Smoking permitted on balcony only

It says nothing about a sofa or table, but it does for other cabins and this website is 100% reliable. Here's the link:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/Ecstasy/Ecstasy.ashx

Go to "Stateroom descriptions" then go to "Deck 5:Main" and you can check yourself. Hope it helps!

My son was in this cabin with his wife and 2 kids (then ages 4 and 6) in Aug 2011. We were next door. It was terribly crowded as the steward kept the bunks down the entire cruise. Someone was always wacking their head on the corners of the bunks. The set up did not work well for them. Next month on the Magic they have a quad with a sofa and 1 upper and hoping for more room to move around the cabin.

I found a website with all the cabin descriptions and more, and checked it. Here's what it says exactly:

Cabin M233 8A 185/35 = 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-2 uppers

View: window and balcony balcony partition connects: M229 and M237

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; safe; 3-closets; shower; chair

Note: Twin beds do not convert to king configuration when both uppers in use

Smoking permitted on balcony only

It says nothing about a sofa or table, but it does for other cabins and this website is 100% reliable. Here's the link:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/Ecstasy/Ecstasy.ashx

Go to "Stateroom descriptions" then go to "Deck 5:Main" and you can check yourself. Hope it helps!

Very cool site, thank you! I am saving this site because it gives detail info about the cabins, I was looking around and the only cabins with balcony that have sofas and little table are the GS category and in the Veranda deck, where the cabins are 220 sq feet and the balcony so is smaller, 30 sq feet versus 35 sq feet (this in the Ecstasy and sisters)

Thank you again, it was really helpful

Very cool site, thank you! I am saving this site because it gives detail info about the cabins, I was looking around and the only cabins with balcony that have sofas and little table are the GS category and in the Veranda deck, where the cabins are 220 sq feet and the balcony so is smaller, 30 sq feet versus 35 sq feet (this in the Ecstasy and sisters)

Thank you again, it was really helpful

No problem, glad I could help. And I forgot to mention this before but this site has this info for every ship in Carnival's fleet, I used it for my upcoming Breeze cruise and it has everything, I love it!

Archived