A few questions that have been rattling around in my head

suzybeezy

Hi, I assume the cake you want to buy is the Totuga Rum Cake. The stores that sell them have samples of the different kinds and you can buy 6 of them in a nice, little package, makes good gifts for the landlubbers back home!

147.jpg

IF you get these on the ship-- it will be the same price but DO check the date. Some of them are almost to date- they are good for 6 months.

A short drive down the west coast road will lead you to HELL. The Hell suburb has a field filled with stalactites that can produce some very eerie pictures. There is also a post office "Hell" where you can mail postcards.

There is also a Tortuga Rum factory outlet where you can sample all of the different rum cakes. The six-pack of rum cakes on the ship is cheaper than this outlet but love the free snacks.

I have provided a link with a few pictures from Grand Caymon of Hell and the rum factory outlet.

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/?page_id=370

Be extremely careful driving on the left side of the road unless you are experienced with British rules of the road.

I strongly recommend the insurance! here's what can happen: My family of 4 were all ready to go on a spring break cruise 2 years ago. Days before, I was rushing around, carrying a big laundry basket down the stairs, and yep - I fell, broke my ankle badly enough that I had to have surgery to pin it back together. No cruise. Insurance is a very good thing. And um, so are banisters. My advice: get the insurance, and always use the banister! Good news? I'm off for a cruise this Saturday! All's well that end's well.:D

I strongly recommend the insurance! here's what can happen: My family of 4 were all ready to go on a spring break cruise 2 years ago. Days before, I was rushing around, carrying a big laundry basket down the stairs, and yep - I fell, broke my ankle badly enough that I had to have surgery to pin it back together. No cruise. Insurance is a very good thing. And um, so are banisters. My advice: get the insurance, and always use the banister! Good news? I'm off for a cruise this Saturday! All's well that end's well.:D

Well I've already done the broken foot thing, lol. Just broke it about 5 weeks ago. Thankfully it was a clean break, in a good spot and is healing nicely. Went to Dr. yesterday and got downsized to a splint. yeah! So wish I would have done the insurance thing sooner in case this didn't turn out as good as its appearing to. Now I'm just being extra careful with every step I take. :) Definitely going to get the insurance on pay day.

Archived