MCO to Port Canaveral - 11:15 arrival

bogs1009

I am looking into a cruise out of Port Canaveral on a Monday. I will not be able to fly in the night before. Our flight lands in MCO at 11:15, what is the best option to get to Port Canaveral to make it to the ship in time (Enchantment of the Seas). I do not want to the hassle of renting a car as its time consuming - will be doing that coming home as spending a night in Orlando and will have more time. What shuttle or limo service is the best and affordable.

There will be 2 of us and will only have carry on bags - so assume we can be off the plane and in baggage claim by 11:45.

I know there are tons of posts on this but am very busy and don't have the time to find the answer.

Thanks for your help.

I always use Mears Transport. They offer a meet and greet service. Driver will be waiting on you in luggage area with a sign with your name. No hanging around, in the vehicle and you are out of there.

Yes its more expensive than some mentioned shared shuttle services but it's a personal service and you do not have to wait on others to fill up a bus or van.

As you enter the vehicle the driver usually offers you a cold bottle water.

Just a suggestion but I would simply take a cab. I don't think you get a great deal on the shuttles. Last time down, my SIL and her fiance took a cab and it turned out cheaper than her quoted rate from one of the services - and they didn't have to wait.

On average how much is the cab fare from MCO to the port?

It is a 45+ minute drive from MCO to PC and the cab driver will be coming back empty (not licensed to pick up fares in PC); I suspect the fare will be $100+ :eek:

Archived