Klavierdisk on piano in Celebrity Penthouse

svnseas

This is great, but my eyes just cant read it and when i blow up it gets illegible!

Any more specifics from the disk or a link to website. The site i found sems to insist on plugging in a model number...

I'm just getting back in the US. As soon as I get home, I'll post the details on the disk info.

I feel like we're about to answer the biggest mystery question on cruise critic....can it be??? LOL!

The disk reads:

Yamaha Smart Piano Soft diskette

The number on the back of the disk cover is 800-637-2852

I've used these same disk on the Oasis in the royal suite, and on Celebrity in the penthouse suite

If you need me to email you the clear pictures, I can. They have a whole catalog of different artist and I think I paid about $10-$15 for each one.

THANK YOU!

Smart Piano Soft was enough to properly filter the site I found the disks at.

No problem, Hopefully they haven't upgraded them to just the CD system. I was on the Oasis last November and everything worked fine. It took the CD or Disk. The room attendant told me that most of all the ships that have the piano in the room, operate off the same system.

I hope...! I did get the Penthouse after rates dropped though... :D

Nice!! As for the reflection, I'm not sure about the disk, but I would imagine it would be the same as all the others.

I'll post some pics of the reflection suite, and answer any questions, after my trip on the April 2014 TA sailing.

Nice!! As for the reflection, I'm not sure about the disk, but I would imagine it would be the same as all the others.

I'll post some pics of the reflection suite, and answer any questions, after my trip on the April 2014 TA sailing.

You've got the reflection suite on the TA?!?!

I am looking closely at that cruise myself, it's the one to spain right? Did to UK on eclipse last year and loved it.

You've got the reflection suite on the TA?!?!

I am looking closely at that cruise myself, it's the one to spain right? Did to UK on eclipse last year and loved it.

Yes, if you join it, you're more than welcome to come hang out with us.

Yes, if you join it, you're more than welcome to come hang out with us.

I'll certainly take you up on that offer if I make this one! Do you have all the suites reserved?!? All that are left are a few (maybe 5) S1 sky suites which seems weird this far out!

I'll certainly take you up on that offer if I make this one! Do you have all the suites reserved?!? All that are left are a few (maybe 5) S1 sky suites which seems weird this far out!

No, we're barely just making it into the reflection suite LOL. It's only four of us so far. Just let me know!

• 1 month later...

Just came back here to report on Reflection observations for you, and realized you are on the other thread already..

Let me know if you have any questions on reflection suite I didn't answer there while it's free in my mind!

Just came back here to report on Reflection observations for you, and realized you are on the other thread already..

Let me know if you have any questions on reflection suite I didn't answer there while it's free in my mind!

Thanks, I just hope I don't have the channel problems with the TV in the bathroom like you did. LOL

• 4 months later...
The disk reads:

Yamaha Smart Piano Soft diskette

The number on the back of the disk cover is 800-637-2852

I've used these same disk on the Oasis in the royal suite, and on Celebrity in the penthouse suite

If you need me to email you the clear pictures, I can. They have a whole catalog of different artist and I think I paid about $10-$15 for each one.

I will be sailing on the Constellation soon and just love the pianos. Please e-mail me all the information you have, so I can order some and bring them with me. Is this a digital piano? The last one I had on Royal Caribbean was a regular piano with hammers and keys.

My e-mail is just under my countdown clock.

Thanks

Personally, I think the pianos are a complete waste of space. They usually don't work and to be quite honest, I have to believe most people on a cruise are not going to listen to a player piano. I am sure some bright person at Celebrity could come up with a better use of that space.

Mark

So, perhaps you would feel more comfortable just booking a cabin that doesn't have a piano. That would solve the problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, but still hoping for some information that I can use.

Just got the information I was looking for, so I'm passing it along to everyone.

For the Constellation's penthouse suite:

Grand Piano - YAMAHA -

Player - DISKLAVIER DKC55RCD Mark III -

CD compatible - PianoSoft Plus Audio CD (Audio/MIDI CD) -

The pianos are different from ship to ship, so make sure you have the right information for yours before you run out and purchase disks that aren't compatable. I was able to contact the concierge, who sent me the information. Now I can bring along some tunes I like and play them.

Good luck everyone!:D