Breeze Video - June 30 - July 6

Villamania

Highlights of our cruise on the Breeze, June 30 - July 6 -

Enjoy!

Lol I watched your video a couple of days ago. Great job on the video, looks like you had a great time! Even though I was already on the Breeze I still can't get enough of the videos for my August cruise.

Thanks for the video :)

Thanks for great memories of my B2B in January. I particularly like when photo reviews include pictures of the crew. I noticed that one of your MDR waiters was also working up in the buffet one day. They really have to put in the hours.

What a great video! Thanks for sharing! Are all three your children? It appears you all had an amazing vacation! Can't wait for my sailing on the Breeze in 26 days. It's the same itinerary you sailed so the video was perfect to watch!

Thanks to you all!

We had a fantastic time and LOVE the Breeze. We took over 800 pictures and 3 hours of video so it was really a challenge figuring out what to put in the video - but so much fun, reliving the days on the sea and ports!

We are sailing again in December on RCCL's Freedom of the Seas and I cannot wait ;)

What a great video! Thanks for sharing! Are all three your children? It appears you all had an amazing vacation! Can't wait for my sailing on the Breeze in 26 days. It's the same itinerary you sailed so the video was perfect to watch!

The oldest is my step-daughter, turned 21 on the cruise.

I gave birth to the other 2 :D

Archived