Breeze Spa balcony cabins vs reg balcony cabins.

CFERNANDEZ22

My wife,son and I will be cruising soon and upgraded to a spa balcony cabin from a reg balcony. We did not end up paying much more since the fare was lower than when we booked. My main question is- what is the difference and is it worth more?

Sent from my iPhone

It's worth a little more. Like the pp said, the balconies are all non-smoking, which will be a nice benefit. The first 2 adults listed on the booking will have access to special rooms in the Cloud 9 Spa. There is a therapy pool with mineral water, and 4 special steam rooms (much different than a typical sauna: each room has different scents & temperatures & is very relaxing). I have heard that if you are upgraded to a Cloud 9 Spa room for free, you don't get this benefit, but since you paid for it, you should get it. The other extras are so insignificant, that they're barely worth mentioning.

Thank you for the response. We are looking forward to it. Has anyone traveled on The Breeze? We have done many RCL ships but it has been a while since we try Carnival. I'm glad we upgraded to spa balcony was not much more and it sounds nice. The wife will enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone

We just sailed on the Breeze in May. IMO it is the nicest ship in the entire Carnival fleet and I have sailed many of the them. We had a spa balcony as well and loved having the use of the spa (pool and steam rooms). :)

We had a cove balcony not a spa but you will LOVE this ship. Its sooo bright, fresh, cheerful and up to date. No dark dreary wood and depressing old art. A real treat. Think sunshiny yellow inside the elevators.

Thanks everyone. I heard they did away with the Vegas style ships. We were glad to hear Carnival changed it up on The Breeze. Did you guys enjoy the food? We made reservations at the steakhouse for our anniversary. Did anyone try the steakhouse?

Sent from my iPhone

Archived