How many RCI cruisers start your trip at the local mall?

Every time, I tell myself I don't need to do any shopping for the cruise ... I have plenty of things that are already just fine for the upcoming trip. But then I just happen to see something that would be absolutely perfect for cruising ... and in very short order, I'm making my first pre-cruise purchase.

I was shopping for a birthday gift for a friend this week ... and I found the perfect top to go with the skirt I was wearing at the time ... and it was 30% off! Karma!

I know what you mean. I was really disappointed that I had to reschedule my July 2013 B2B cruise on the Allure of the Seas until Next July (2014). I went shopping shortly thereafter, and found the perfect outfit to wear on boarding day - complete with a nautical theme necklace, cute little earrings and a bracelet. I won't wear most of the items until boarding day - but I do like to look at the jewelry items and dream.

Hate shopping in Malls, love on line shopping

DH has to say something every time he brings in the mail and there's a package included. I tell him online saves him money, because I'm not tempted by the stores I pass.

I used to buy cruise wear, but I now have a complete cruise wardrobe in 3 sizes!

Got rid of the sequins, added an e-reader, and I'm ready to go.

Archived