Ketchikan Fishing Question

mtgibson

How far is Knudson Cove Marina from Ketchikan ship dock? It looks to me that is where a lot of fishing charters are out of. Does anyone know the cab fare to there is? It was around 12 years ago when I was there last, I I thought the charter boats were right next to the cruise ships...

Just a little worried about time , I will be on the NCL Star in a couple weeks & we are in port only 6:30am to 1:30pm.

The cruise I am on with HAL offers a fishing charter out of Knudson Cove. When I asked about it a couple of months ago, I was told that it's about 20 minutes away. There are several charter companies right in Ketchikan that are available. A couple of names are Northern Lights and True Alaskan Charters (the company I am set up with in August); and there are many others. If you type either name, or maybe just "Ketchikan charter fishing" (or something like that), in a search engine, I am sure that you will be able to find something close.

I am sheduled with Ketchikan Charter Boats in August. My problem was that I wanted to go out for six hours, not the standard four. It was hard to find a charter that could go out for more than four hours. They are very nice at Ketchikan Charter Boats and responded to ALL of my phone call and emails. I am looking forward to having a great time with them.

Archived