Question for Fantasy cruisers

shonuf

We are looking at booking the Fantasy in Jan. 14. We've been on the Imagination and the Paradise and each time had our muster station on the Lido deck (think it was "F"). We'd like to do the same on this next cruise and are wondering if anyone knows if that would be the case for cabin R109. DH had trouble climbing stairs so if we can get up there early it's easier on him.

Thanks

Don't really know. I only pay attention to whatever muster station I have at on given cruise.

I do know that when I had M95 (same general location, just a deck higher than you), the main show lounge was our muster station and the guy running it was very strict. When I sailed in May in E183, we mustered in the back lounge and it was absolutely horrible. The young lady let everyone eat, drink and talk through the entire thing.

Just ask someone when you board and you can go to your muster station early. Your muster station will be on your S&S card. Head there early enough that he can still use the elevator.

I "know" that we can go to the location early, that wasn't my point. If we are on the Lido for the drill, we don't have to climb the stairs to go to the lifeboat at the end of the drill. I'm hoping to hear from someone who knows which rooms have that location.

Sorry, but again, we want to find a room that has the Lido deck for the muster station. We haven't booked, have a 24 hour hold. He doesn't like to acknowledge his mobility issues and we enjoy being able to be in one place before, during and after the drill. I'm still hoping to hear from someone who had the Lido as their station.

Since your husband has some mobility issues, you should reach out to the Carnival special needs folks. I have heard lots of positive comments from how they have helped people out.

Thanks for the advice but as I previously said, DH refuses to acknowledge his issue. I'm trying to handle this without having a major fight with him, it would be easier to stay home. If he heard the term, special needs, I'd be the one with needs.

Archived