Tickets have arrived

skioncruises

Well done Skion, still got a few weeks until ours. You know it's getting near when Thomson's start phoning up and asking if I want to upgrade to a balcony cabin at half price upgrade thanks but no thanks I would rather be with the real peoples

Hi RR

Never get phone calls, or if we do they don't leave a message, as we only answer calls that are identified. Don't get emails either for some reason:confused: but don't care as long as the tickets come through.

I had noticed you were going just after us. We normally go late October but the itinerary won on this occasion.

Must get organised and get the ingredients together for making the Christmas cake. Usually do it last weekend in September so that it is well matured before the marzipan and icing go on in December but it will have to be brought forward.:eek:

Just spent the last couple of hours watching the footie. Why? - had a good idea what the score would be (woman's intuition).;):)

e-ticket? We just happened to pop into the TA last week to mention that we hadn't received any info/tickets (we sail on Tuesday) and our printed tickets and hotel confirmation were there awaiting collection. They have my phone number and e-mail address so perhaps could have been a bit more pro-active. That said, they have been first class helping us plan and book the holiday. Only our second cruise which we booked immediately on return from Colourful Coasts last year. Can't wait - 5 days to go.

e-ticket? We just happened to pop into the TA last week to mention that we hadn't received any info/tickets (we sail on Tuesday) and our printed tickets and hotel confirmation were there awaiting collection. They have my phone number and e-mail address so perhaps could have been a bit more pro-active. That said, they have been first class helping us plan and book the holiday. Only our second cruise which we booked immediately on return from Colourful Coasts last year. Can't wait - 5 days to go.

Hi

We book direct through Thomson's offshoot C/D (not supposed to name them - don't know why as they are part of Thomson:eek:) and the tickets are emailed direct from Thomson. As far as I believe TAs don't receive travel documents until nearer the holiday departure date. It was a pleasant surprise to receive them yesterday as we don't go until 24 September.:D

Have a lovely holiday.:)

"E" tickets = cost cutting :( another little bit of customer happiness gone down the pan, for those that don't have access to the internet how do they know what trips are scheduled and costs until they get on the ship/s next thing you will be buying the ships daily news paper "Island Chat" to go with the cost of cabin safes.

"E" tickets = cost cutting another little bit of customer happiness gone down the pan, for those that don't have access to the internet how do they know what trips are scheduled and costs until they get on the ship/s next thing you will be buying the ships daily news paper "Island Chat" to go with the cost of cabin safes.

Hi RR

It really is becoming more impersonal as the years go by. After 24 years of cruising, majority with Thomson, I'm becoming more disillusioned with their changes which, imo, are not for the better.:eek: I'm not that computer literate and feel the holiday used to start when the booklet popped through the letter box or the ta (think I used them at one time:confused:) phoned to say the tickets were in. No thrill with an email.:eek:

That you off for the weekend now?:)

Wish I was off for the week-end work has got in the way again with 12 hour day shifts until Monday then back to normal again if you can call working normal lol

Hi RR

Sorry to see you're still working long hours. Are you still doing the job on your own? You must be absolutely shattered by the time your hols come around.:eek:

Have a trainee with me, but he doesn't work week-ends :confused: these young uns don't have any loyalty and have to much money = smart cars / xbox etc etc now there's me ..I love my holidays :D not enough days to take a holiday lol..have run out this year :p

Archived