Brita water bottles

PurpleCow

They are no longer making them! I contacted Brita to find out where to get replacement filters for my sports bottle and found out they are discontinued!

I managed to find some filter at the local Liquidation centre. ...lucky me!

You might find something similiar at a camping store.

WalMart. They carry them. They're like sports bottles with built in water filters. I brought them with us last year but confess I use the ship's tap water to fill them, them leave them in the fridge to keep cool. I wouldn't be so brave as to refill on land unless I was really hard pressed. Britta carries several levels of filters but the individual bottles do not offer you that option so I didn't want to press my luck!

Thank you all so much! Monday being a holiday, I haven't time to purchase online before I leave a week from today. so I'm heading out to check Ace and CVS. Walmart is a bit of a trek for me, but I'll make the trip if I don't find it at one of the former. I think I've got all my other ducks in a row, a great achievement for one who's motto has always been "If it weren't for the last minute, I'd never get anything done!"

Thank you for your kind offer, Tinsel. DH made a project of it this morning and returned with 2 bottles and 2 replacement filters. He found them at an Ace hardware store, not the closest one to home, but not far, either. BTW, I found the replacement filters nearly everywhere and for those who shop eBay, there were some good deals on them.

Archived