cabin bed arrangements

ksacer

That is a little confusing; I suppose it refers to suites that have two sets of beds. I think the second choice, Together/both together, is the one you want.

However, I've noticed a trend lately that no matter what you select online, they seem to put all beds together. On two of our recent cruises, there was a card placed on the bed that stating that if you want the beds separated, to just ask the steward.

However, I've noticed a trend lately that no matter what you select online, they seem to put all beds together. On two of our recent cruises, there was a card placed on the bed that stating that if you want the beds separated, to just ask the steward.

This seems to match my experience where for all but one of our recent cruises, the beds have been together regardless of our preference in the booking to have them apart.

This is my pet peeve! If a guest requests beds apart.....why not give that request to the cabin stewards? Our beds are always together and then I have to tell the cabin steward to place them apart. RC....don't you think the cabin stewards worked hard enough on the first day stripping the previous guests beds and now have to redo ours? Sure it is no big deal to us but they hate doing it.....yes, they have told us! Some have said that the beds were apart and he put them together and didn't receive info stating otherwise. One cabin steward had a meltdown....every cabin she had needed the beds changed. And then there is the extra cost of laundering the sheets.....as a stockholder, I don't appreciate that!! Really, RC....when are you going to get on the efficient program????

Every cruise line I've sailed on does the same thing. I think the bed is set up the way the last occupants wanted it. It's aggravating to have to have it changed while you're at dinner. I feel like I haven't settled in till it's done.

Completely agree with everyone. I travel with my best friend and the bed is always together when we arrive. We have to track down the steward and ask him to separate them. I know how busy those folks are that day but I dont feel comfortable until that is done. Odd but true.

And I have seen it take quite a while to get it done.

Like you guys, what is the point of even having it in your profile if it isnt referred to? Just kind of dumb.

Traveling with sons and daughter, and had obviously asked for beds apart (on Allure right now). Yes, the beds were together in our cabins anyway. We found the Steward easily before dinner on the first night and asked to have them separated. He also asked if we wanted the divider on our balconies removed.

It was easy to ask him to separate them, but I agree it would have been nicer if it was done as requested in our booking.

If you are registered as Mr & Mrs....they will likely be together. If they are not, simply tell your cabin attendant. They will fix it before bedtime! Not a problem to wait!

I'm sure that want you meant to say is that it isn't a problem for YOU.

My parents find this really annoying and especially my mother does. She likes to get into the cabin and settle in for the week. My father is also somewhat mobility challeged. He finds it more difficult in a cabin where the beds are together.

The real issue here is that it is no problem to us.....however, the cabin steward is tired from the previous guests that morning. In addition, the extra laundry...wasted money....and time. So, is there any way for Royal Caribbean to read this and take appropriate action? What can we do to solve the problem? I am told that RC reads CC....is that true?

The real issue here is that it is no problem to us.....however, the cabin steward is tired from the previous guests that morning. In addition, the extra laundry...wasted money....and time. So, is there any way for Royal Caribbean to read this and take appropriate action? What can we do to solve the problem? I am told that RC reads CC....is that true?

I give RCI the information that they ask for on my reservation. It is up to RCI to solve the problem.

Archived