Parking

hairone

Thanks to all who answered my last question about the price of parking at Miami cruise port. Now I have another question, is there a parking service I can use to the port that will take me & pick me up that is a little bit cheaper then $20 a day at the port? You may EM me at ontime6402@aol.com

Also try the Florida Departures board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Thanks to all who answered my last question about the price of parking at Miami cruise port. Now I have another question, is there a parking service I can use to the port that will take me & pick me up that is a little bit cheaper then $20 a day at the port? You may EM me at ontime6402@aol.com

When we cruised from Miami in March 2012 my wife did a quick google search for cruise parking in Miami and found one for $5.50 per day. Paid online, printed ticket, parked about 6 to 8 blocks away and took a cab.

When we cruised from Miami in March 2012 my wife did a quick google search for cruise parking in Miami and found one for $5.50 per day. Paid online, printed ticket, parked about 6 to 8 blocks away and took a cab.

Wow, great rate! hairone, you could consider booking an airport hotel/parking package (on parksleepdrive dot com, or similar site). You'll have a certain number of days parking included, as well as maybe a complimentary breakfast. Some offer a shuttle to the pier (and if ship to hotel after your cruise is needed you can grab a taxi at the pier). Drive down from Ocala the day prior, arrive at your hotel and have a relaxing evening. Then be one of the first on board the next morning! :)

Wow, great rate! hairone, you could consider booking an airport hotel/parking package (on parksleepdrive dot com, or similar site). You'll have a certain number of days parking included, as well as maybe a complimentary breakfast. Some offer a shuttle to the pier (and if ship to hotel after your cruise is needed you can grab a taxi at the pier). Drive down from Ocala the day prior, arrive at your hotel and have a relaxing evening. Then be one of the first on board the next morning! :)

That is exactly what we do. We have found that the hotels off Sterling in Dania Beach workwell for us.

We are getting off of the FREEDOM at Cape Caneveral then we have to drive to Miami to get on the Independane so I can't stay overnight at a hotel. Trying to find a parking place near the Port.

Parking at POM is convenient, covered and secure - and costs $20/day. :( Parking anywhere else in Miami will not be as convenient, will likely not be covered, and for sure will not be as secure. :eek:

Good luck! :)

Parking at POM is convenient, covered and secure - and costs $20/day. :( Parking anywhere else in Miami will not be as convenient, will likely not be covered, and for sure will not be as secure. :eek:

Good luck! :)

John, you are correct. By the way, I am a former resident of Northern Virgina (Fairfax Station). Where are you located in Virginia?

Archived