Allure - Crown Loft questions

We are presently booked in a Grand Suite, and are considering a Crown Loft. Regarding the Crown Loft Suites on Allure, I have a few questions. If anybody can help me, I sure would appreciate your time.

Were you able to cool the large two-story cabin, especially the loft bedroom? I really must sleep in a cold bedroom, being a middle-aged woman (if you know what I mean). My husband would appreciate not having to endure nights of covers on, covers off, covers on, covers off!!

Does the drop-down TV over the bed rattle, or is it a pretty tight fit?

Any peculiarities or advantages with the Crown Loft, as opposed to a Grand Suite?

Thank you so much.

We stayed in acrownloft last Halloween on alure the ac worked fine wehad a grand suite guarantee and got upgaded to thecrown loft all I cansay is awsome the tv did not rattle at all and staying on the 17 floor was the most quite place on the ship you have to have a key toget into the hallway where the crown lofts are it is a once in a lifetime experience. We were upgraded about two weeks out

We stayed in acrownloft last Halloween on alure the ac worked fine wehad a grand suite guarantee and got upgaded to thecrown loft all I cansay is awsome the tv did not rattle at all and staying on the 17 floor was the most quite place on the ship you have to have a key toget into the hallway where the crown lofts are it is a once in a lifetime experience. We were upgraded about two weeks out

No offense, but punctuation would help a bit to read this. Glad you enjoyed your CL.

Stayed in a crown loft, on the Allure, earlier this year and really enjoyed it. The aft CL suites have larger balconies and overlooking the sports deck is interesting. You'll still have plenty of privacy. I wouldn't hesitate upgrading from a GS.

One suggestion I have is to bring an extra toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, hairspray etc. The CL has an upstairs and downstairs bathroom and by having extra toiletries you will save several trips up and down the steps. My toothbrush always seemed to be in the wrong bathroom.

Sorry about the bad grammer I am glad I could help it is kind of funny how someone that has never stayd in a crown loft and has no input would have to correct me . Nevertheless I hope you do get a crown loft. We also enjoyed breakfast daily in the in the concierge loung. I AM SURPRISED They allowed us in there without a spelling test our loft was on the side of the ship very quiet and more private than the rear facing lofts .it seems that shortly before they assigned the cabin they offered up sale to grand suite passengers, we waited and got lucky unless you told rci do not upgrade you have a chance, if you have any other questions about the loft from someone who has actually stayed in one feel free to ask

One thing no one has mentioned (so you aren't surprised) is the fact the balconies are smaller. There are two lounge chairs and a very small table instead of the bigger table and two chairs. You won't be able to eat a "meal", per se, on the balcony but there is a slide out table (seats 4) in the room.

I'd rather have the lounge chairs on the balcony over regular chairs, so that won't bother me a bit. I'm looking forward to the incredible two story view that faces nothing but open ocean!!

This will be our first time in a CL on Allure and we are so excited. I have read so many reviews and looked at so many pictures and the suite looks incredible. Some complained about having to walk up and down stairs but that won't bother us a bit. LOVE the suggestion to bring two toothbrushes for both bathrooms. Have to add that to my list!

Sorry about the bad grammer I am glad I could help it is kind of funny how someone that has never stayd in a crown loft and has no input would have to correct me . Nevertheless I hope you do get a crown loft. We also enjoyed breakfast daily in the in the concierge loung. I AM SURPRISED They allowed us in there without a spelling test our loft was on the side of the ship very quiet and more private than the rear facing lofts .it seems that shortly before they assigned the cabin they offered up sale to grand suite passengers, we waited and got lucky unless you told rci do not upgrade you have a chance, if you have any other questions about the loft from someone who has actually stayed in one feel free to ask

The balconies on the aft suites (must admit I was tempted to spell it sweets) are much deeper and give you much more room. Unless you went out to the balcony rail it was very private.

Our loft had two separate heating/air-conditioning controls, one up stairs and one down stairs... That should help out, upper level ever got to hot at all.... They will supply both bathrooms daily with plenty of the fancy shampoo, conditioners etc.... The 17 floor is, as one of the comedians called it "a gated community". As you do need your pass to get through the glass doors to the floor once you get off the elevator....

You will not be sorry.... Enjoy.....

Archived