Oasis Aug. 17 Western Caribbean Review with pics

SDC10170.jpg?t=1377877915

SDC10173.jpg?t=1377878020

We got the kids an hour in this waterpark for the afternoon. They LOVED it.

SDC10172.jpg?t=1377878071

Oh yes we did!! It was a total blast and the boat ride was fun too. It was a bit windy that day, so the sea was rather choppy which made for a lot of bouncing up and down. Luckily, no one on our boat got sick! Just a total blast!

SDC10137.jpg?t=1377878230

My husband and daughter on their flight.

SDC10153.jpg?t=1377878392

My son and I on our flight.

SDC10142.jpg?t=1377878499

great review...helps pass the time till our cruise. Your pics of the CL suites were great because it really gives you an idea of where they are.

what did your kids think at the end?

The kids absolutely loved the cruise. They were so sad to get off the ship. I think if we could afford to do this every year, they would be just fine with it! They made lots of friends and are still in contact with some of them.

One of our guides photo-bombing as I was taking a picture of my husband and daughter getting ready to go up. It was hysterical. He said I could delete it. I said, "No way!"

SDC10150.jpg?t=1377897114

Taken from our parasailing boat. Even far away, Oasis looks massive!

SDC10166.jpg?t=1377897300

Oh, I forgot about pictures from the first formal night. (Sunday) I know there is lots of discussion about how much to dress up. This is what we did and we were fine. I'd say we were right in the middle of the spectrum.

Formalnight2.jpg?t=1377897459

Taken from the Rising Tide Bar

DSC_0117.jpg?t=1377897676

Heading into Johnny Rockets for breakfast.

DSC_1036.jpg?t=1377897821

We were on this cruise with you and your family. We also had a great time. Great pictures . . . I'm still working on putting mine in an album on Shutterfly. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

HI!! It was so lovely to meet you. I'm sorry we didn't run into each other more. We had such a great time meeting folks from the roll call at sail away and the meet and mingle. Lots of fond memories to take with us.

[quote name='Tall-Cruiser']Great pictures. Most of all a very good looking family. Was a pleasure meeting you at the Meet and Mingle.[/quote]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]So nice to meet you too! I hope you enjoyed your cruise as much as we did. It was definitely the trip of a lifetime. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I just got a message from Photobucket saying that I have no more bandwidth available to post pictures. I had lots more that I wanted to post. If I understand correctly, I would need to purchase more bandwidth which I'm not willing to do. I can't see myself using the site for anything else. Any suggestions? Has this happened to anyone?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

[quote name='Hobbitmomma']I just got a message from Photobucket saying that I have no more bandwidth available to post pictures. I had lots more that I wanted to post. If I understand correctly, I would need to purchase more bandwidth which I'm not willing to do. I can't see myself using the site for anything else. Any suggestions? Has this happened to anyone?[/quote]
Yes, a couple of posters have reported running out of bandwidth on Photobucket. I believe they ended up having to purchase some.

[quote name='Hobbitmomma'][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]So nice to meet you too! I hope you enjoyed your cruise as much as we did. It was definitely the trip of a lifetime. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

We had a great time. Those in our group that took their first ever cruise and the others that tried RCI for the first time were completely blown away or Wowed. I really like the Western Caribbean sailings better than the Eastern, so I could see us doing it again on Allure in the future. Up next, Southern Caribbean on Adventure OTS.

Great review with family experiences.

We will be on the Oasis Western in May 2015 with our Arizona Cruiser friends.

I could not see any of the pictures. There was a little box posted with Photobuck asking if this is your picture.

Hopefuly we can read a future review from you.

Norine

Archived