September 3rd sailing.

tillyflo

Just found out Malaga has been replaced with Cadiz in Portugal

But that could be just for the October 1st sailing

Hi tillyflo

We go on 24 September and must admit I was wondering if there would be any change to the stop in Gibraltar. However, didn't know that Malaga had been changed for Cadiz.:eek:

Hi RR

When did they move Cadiz from Spain to Portugal?:confused:

Whoops my bad lol... was doing 20 things at once lol. Cadiz = Spain

Hi RR

Ha ha. Men can't multi-task and definitely not 20 things at once.:eek:

Wonder if we were only going to be told when we got on board about the port change.:(

Pretty please, if you find out any more about the change to Cadiz it will be appreciated. Don't think they will do anything about Gibraltar at the moment unless it gets really silly.:)

No more news I'm afraid.

Hi RR

I had a trawl and noticed that a second cruise terminal was opened in 2012 and wondered if there is still work going on there. The other thought was that almost all cruise lines, with the exception of Thomson, dock there - have they been missing out and want to join the big boys?:confused: If I remember rightly, Majesty is being based there from next year.:)

Hi RR

Thanks for the map. Couldn't find it earlier on. We both think we have been to Cadiz before but it was a long time ago, although do vaguely recollect being twice to Seville, and I have a fridge magnet to prove it.:eek: DH is going to look out the videos tomorrow to see what we remember.

Too many cruises definitely addles the brain, but wouldn't give them up.:eek: I'm aiming to be one of those who gets called to the front of the queue for assistance on boarding but manages to get off unaided.:D

Hi there Skioncruises.....Cadiz is a lovely port and the ships dock right in the town so its easy to do your own thing....there is a hop on hop off bus from the port entrance and the buses stop just across the road if you want to go further afield...if you like walking you can walk off to the right when you leave the port area and follow the seafront and you will go around in a big circle via some botanical gardens and the beach area and come back to where you started!! or you can just walk straight inland towards the cathedral and find the shops then walk alongside the cathedral and come to the seafront then follow the road to the right and you come to the beach. all within walking distance of the port. :)

Hi there Skioncruises.....Cadiz is a lovely port and the ships dock right in the town so its easy to do your own thing....there is a hop on hop off bus from the port entrance and the buses stop just across the road if you want to go further afield...if you like walking you can walk off to the right when you leave the port area and follow the seafront and you will go around in a big circle via some botanical gardens and the beach area and come back to where you started!! or you can just walk straight inland towards the cathedral and find the shops then walk alongside the cathedral and come to the seafront then follow the road to the right and you come to the beach. all within walking distance of the port.

Hi jenny wren

Many thanks for the info. DH was supposed to check our past videos to see if it was Cadiz or somewhere else we had been to. However, after trying to change a battery in his ereader last week and b-------g it up he got a new one yesterday and has been too busy today getting to grips with it and downloading everything that is in print.:eek: Must say, I was also pre-occupied with other things and forgot but will check it out asap. In the meantime I have transferred your info to my file of holiday tips.:)

Archived