Rome In Limo - Continuation of Previous Thread, Community Guidelines Apply

palermo22

3 hours ago, aminca said:

It depends on the time of the year you are planning to travel. I would suggest checking in with RIL directly, advise them of your travel plans and let them advise you. 

1 hour ago, CruiserBruce said:

A lot of people are reporting sold out conditions for early summer (May/June) dates. I would not be waiting.

Thank you! We're not sailing until April 2020 but it can't hurt to reach out now to see when they think we should be booking.

9 hours ago, jslev9 said:

How far in advance do people recommend booking a tour with RIL?

We booked almost a year out if not longer last time.   That's especially a good idea if you plan to try to share the tour with others, gets you first on the tourshare site.

On 2/4/2019 at 9:20 AM, aminca said:

Here is the website to book and make contact with RIL :

https://www.romeinlimo.com/

This is the accurate website.  They’re very easy to work with ... and accommodating of structuring a day to your specifications. But, as others have said, don’t wait too long to book your day.  They’re a wonderful organization.  Have a great trip!

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:00 AM, Grandpaul said:

Just get on the website mentioned above and everything you need is there.  Any from the office will get in touch with you right away.  I've used them several times and have always had a great tour.  

And so have we, highly recommend Rome In Limo for tours/transfers.  They are so easy to work with and helpful in planning.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 10:17 AM, rnMom11 said:

Can someone tell me how to book RIL? Going in June!

On 2/4/2019 at 10:17 AM, rnMom11 said:

Can someone tell me how to book RIL? Going in June!

I hope you were able to book. Jany is incredible and every guide we’ve had on two trips and 5 ports have far exceeded our expectations. 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 3:29 PM, jslev9 said:

Thank you! We're not sailing until April 2020 but it can't hurt to reach out now to see when they think we should be booking.

I would inquire right now for April 2020. 

Jany will answer all your questions and treat you like royalty. ❤️

• Like 1

RIL is the best tour company and if you want to book with them I would not wait as they book up fast and you wouldn't want to miss out on having them as your guide. Jany is so easy to work with and they are very accommodating. You just can't go wrong with booking with them,  and your experience in Italy will be so much better having done so.  

On 3/20/2019 at 2:43 PM, mafiadon said:

RIL is the best tour company and if you want to book with them I would not wait as they book up fast and you wouldn't want to miss out on having them as your guide. Jany is so easy to work with and they are very accommodating. You just can't go wrong with booking with them,  and your experience in Italy will be so much better having done so.  

Thanks for sharing your experience, I was looking at your signature and you have been on many cruises 🙂

• Like 1

My first experience with RomeinLimo involved a large group of about 70 passengers, going off in all sorts of directions. That’s a lot of responsibility, both for RiL and me. It was absolutely flawless in terms of planning and execution and we’ve worked with them several times since then. 

Consistency is key here. There is consummate professionalism that is uniquely engaging and warm. This provides a wonderful sense of knowing you’re in good hands without a care in the world as you immerse yourself in a uniquely personal experience unmatched by anything a bus or self-guided tour can offer. 

Happy Cruising,

Alan

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We did a rome in a limo shared excursion in Naples.We were 6 total in a comfortable van and our great driver Alex. We did the Amalfi Coast, and Postino. Alex was knowledgeable, friendly, and made sure we had a wonderful trip! He was smart enough to get us around the traffic, and took us to a wonderful family run restaurant overlooking Positano! 

In Rome we did a private tour with Stephano. It was cold and rainy, and he made sure we never got wet! He was knowledgeable, and then we had Mossimo as our Vatican guide. So much knowledge between the both! I can only imagine all we would have missed had we not had a guide! 

On 5/17/2019 at 9:54 PM, momag101 said:

We did a rome in a limo shared excursion in Naples.We were 6 total in a comfortable van and our great driver Alex. 

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, can you please tell me how did you shared your excursions?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes you go to this sight-https://www.sharingtoursinitaly.com/tour-sharing/livorno/

find the port and then tour you are interested in. 

Create your group and then start promoting it. 

I signed up on my Cruise Critic role call, and then told people what the tour was, and shared the link. People were able to sign up on the web sight and Rome in A Limo would email

me when people would join our group. We

had a great group and it was very easy! Hope this helps. I couldn’t recommend a better tour company, believe me we used a different company in Florence to save money and we were sadly disappointed! 

We booked RominLimo through Jany who was excellent in communicating with us and assisting us in the booking.  We took the excursion mid May 2019 with our driver Big Luca right from the port into Rome and were very pleased with the service and tour.  We were with three other couples and he met us right at the Port and it was pouring rain that day, so we certainly were pleased with our booking and first class transportation for the long drive into Rome, given the rain.  He dropped us off and picked us up at the major attractions and had umbrellas for us at every stop.  He was friendly, professional, informative and attended to our every need.  He also took us to a family run restaurant for a traditional Italian lunch which was amazing.  As per Jany's advice we booked a tour guide in the Vatican and skip the line tickets which were a life saver as it was extremely busy that day at the Vatican.  We would highly recommend this company and ask for Big Luca!  

Edited by Karen2019
Added date

On 6/8/2019 at 4:48 PM, momag101 said:

Yes you go to this sight-https://www.sharingtoursinitaly.com/tour-sharing/livorno/

I signed up on my Cruise Critic role call, and then told people what the tour was, and shared the link. People were able to sign up on the web sight and Rome in A Limo would email

had a great group and it was very easy! Hope this helps. I couldn’t recommend a better tour company, believe me we used a different company in Florence to save money and we were sadly disappointed! 

Thank you, could you provide more details about your tour, like which towns you visited, how much time in each town?

On 6/8/2019 at 2:18 PM, momag101 said:

Haven't heard back from you 😞

Yes in Naples we did this tour-http://www.romeinlimo.com/naples/positano-amalfi-ravello.htm

Oh my goodness Alex was the best guide, scenery was beautiful, and we had a wonderful lunch over looking Positano and the coast.

In Rome we did a private tour-http://www.romeinlimo.com/rome-civitavecchia/highlights.htm

Stephano was a wonderful guide and we had an amazing day in Rome! Mossimo was our tour guide in the Vatican ( an extra 150.00 but well worth it), and honestly I couldn't imagine doing the Sistine Chapel and Vatican without a guide.We never waited in line, our guide knew everyone and he got us right through! I hope this helps!

On 6/19/2019 at 4:53 PM, momag101 said:

Yes in Naples we did this tour-http://www.romeinlimo.com/naples/positano-amalfi-ravello.htm

Oh my goodness Alex was the best guide, scenery was beautiful, and we had a wonderful lunch over looking Positano and the coast.

In Rome we did a private tour-http://www.romeinlimo.com/rome-civitavecchia/highlights.htm

Stephano was a wonderful guide and we had an amazing day in Rome! Mossimo was our tour guide in the Vatican ( an extra 150.00 but well worth it), and honestly I couldn't imagine doing the Sistine Chapel and Vatican without a guide.We never waited in line, our guide knew everyone and he got us right through! I hope this helps!

Thank you very much,  appreciate your feedback. can you please advice how long you spend inside the Vatican with your guide?