£10 Visa for Turkey

Heading to the Celebration for sailing tomorrow can anyone tell me if we need the £10 entry visa for Turkey and how we go about obtaining it at airport? Do the travel advisors collect money from us or what??? Thanks

Heading to the Celebration for sailing tomorrow can anyone tell me if we need the £10 entry visa for Turkey and how we go about obtaining it at airport? Do the travel advisors collect money from us or what??? Thanks

Hi maudsuz

No visa is required if cruising only as you are classed as being "in transit".

If doing cruise and stay a visa will be required and you will be informed once on board then it will be charged to your account.

Have a lovely time.:)

On next years cruise it says to have a "new £10.00" for your visa entry and you have to tick it to confirm the booking.

thoms always put that on the booking (just to cover themselves if the situation in turkey changes) I had to tick for my recent cruise on celebration but I didnt pay for a visa when i got there....just go thru the 'cruise ships' imigration desk, its well signposted in arivals in dalaman

Good idea to keep a crisp new £10 Bank of England note aside x the number in your party.

Anybody I know that has visited Turkey has had to pay the visa fee in readies.

Cruise only - no visa required as covered under Thomson block visa.

Cruise and stay - will be arranged on ship and charged to onboard account.

Stay and cruise - pay on arrival at airport.

Hotel only - pay on arrival at airport with new BofE £10 note in Turkey.

:)

It's great being a "transit" passenger - you complete the form given to you on the flight; straight off the aircraft & a Thomson Rep meets you & points you in the direction of the "transit" lane; you go straight through & avoid the queues that everyone else has to do & pay no £10!

Archived