Question on Diamond Status

Coolhand

Dear CCers,

Please forgive me if this has been posted before but the DW and I are leaving for a B2B2B and will hit the 200 day mark during the third leg. Will we be considered Diamond for this leg or not until after this leg is completed and we schedule a future cruise?:):)

Thanks for the info!

Dear CCers,

Please forgive me if this has been posted before but the DW and I are leaving for a B2B2B and will hit the 200 day mark during the third leg. Will we be considered Diamond for this leg or not until after this leg is completed and we schedule a future cruise?:):)

Thanks for the info!

You will advance to Diamond on the 3rd leg, but you might have to go to Guest Services to accomplish this.

It takes a few days after you complete a cruise for your personal VIFP status to be updated, so it's unlikely that it will happen without some input on your part.

I would be sure to have a printed copy of my cruise history, then sometime on the first leg of your cruise go to GS and explain your situation and ask what else needs to be done to get your Diamond status on that 3rd leg.

You need to go to GS anyway just to make sure they are aware of your B2B2B to ensure a smooth turn around day at the end of the first 2 legs.

Archived