Specialty Restaurants on Oasis of the Seas

We are taking our honeymoon on the Oasis in May. I saw that there is a package where you can dine at Giovanni's Table, 150 Central Park, and Chop's Grille for $70 pp. Is this package worth the money? We want to try the specialty dining, just not sure if we should do all 3 or take one night and do Chop's. Any opinions would be appreciated. This is my first cruise with RCL, and my fiance's second.

We are taking our honeymoon on the Oasis in May. I saw that there is a package where you can dine at Giovanni's Table, 150 Central Park, and Chop's Grille for $70 pp. Is this package worth the money? We want to try the specialty dining, just not sure if we should do all 3 or take one night and do Chop's. Any opinions would be appreciated. This is my first cruise with RCL, and my fiance's second.

Its a good deal , its like getting 1 free and Giovanni's table and chops grill are excellent, have not tried 150 CP.

If you plan to do just one, my recommendation is 150 Central Park. It's a beautiful dining room, an outstanding menu and service is fantastic. IMO, Chops while good is a steakhouse and nothing really special. You can get a good steak anywhere, but the dining experience at 150 is exceptional. And very romantic for a honeymoon dinner.

We did this same package on our Anniversary cruise in June. It was WONDERFUL! We did tip extra (upping the cost somewhat), and got the cucumber martini (also upcharge) at 150 Central Park.

I would definitely do it for a couple. I don't know I'd do the package with a family.

Where did you find details of that package?

Heading off on Oasis on 10/05/13 for our honeymoon ... Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Details of all packages available are found in the Cruise Planner Specialty Restaurants section. I am trying the Chef's Table package which includes Chef's Table, Chops and 150 Central Park on our Oct. 5 Oasis cruise. It worked out to getting Chops for only $5 so it's a great value. Congratulations! Come on over and join our rollcall!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Love the packages. We enjoy all of those restaurants and saving a bit on them is a bonus. The only alternative that I am not crazy about is Izumi. The hot stone was very overrated and overpriced (it's a la carte)

Enjoy! I'm dining at 150 CP on my birthday next week! :)

We honeymooned on the Allure in March. We went to Chops one night for dinner and loved it, and we also did Giovanni's for lunch one day, and then again for dinner on our last night because we enjoyed it so much! It seems like a great deal as everyone also has great things to say about 150 Central Park. My husband was too fussy for the menu, but I'm sure I would have really enjoyed it as well! The specialty dining options, IMO really are worth the extra splurge, especially on your honeymoon.

Have fun!!

Loved the cucumber martini at 150 Park. Service was somewhat annoying with the upselling of the wines for the courses. We already had the wine package & both the Chops & 150 servers tried to upsell us. We had to tell them 3 times we didn't want it.

150 was definitely lost on me & my mom. We're picky eaters and I didn't realize this was a tasting menu because I thought that was the Chef's tasting thing.

Archived