Just off the Carnival Breeze this am. Awesome cruise

CFERNANDEZ22

We were in a spa balcony cabin on deck 11 starboard side towards the front. We spent many hours in the aft since we have a 3 year old and were consumed by the arcade. We never smelled sewage. We were in the back frequently at the Piano Bar, Steak House and never experienced any sewage smell. We enjoyed this trip very much. To be honest we had lower expectations. We did not think it would be as great as it was. We enjoyed the food and service was amazing! We are picky eaters and dine at many fine restaurants. The variety was disappointing but not the quality. Try and book in the front because it is located near the Atrium.

Sent from my iPhone

We did not attend the past guest party. To be honest there is so much to do on this ship you do not have time to do everything you plan. You have so many options for activities. It's a nice ship. The service was much better than Royal Caribbean.

Sent from my iPhone

I was worried also about all the negative reviews but it was great! The 3 of us had an awesome cruise and were treated terrific. The food was good, the service and the ship is nice. It is not a ship that blows your mind away. It is simple but beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone

I was going to ask about the sewage smell too. Did you spend a lot of time in the spa facilities? Were they ever too crowded during certain times? I'll be in a Breeze spa cabin in 2 weeks. :D Looking forward to your review!

To be honest we did not attend the spa as much as we thought we would. Mainly because of our son. It was nice in there and never felt too crowded when we walked by or attended. I was not in there enough to give you a fair answer. The spa cabins are nice and we had Rafael (room attendant) who was awesome!

Sent from my iPhone

I was going to ask about the sewage smell too. Did you spend a lot of time in the spa facilities? Were they ever too crowded during certain times? I'll be in a Breeze spa cabin in 2 weeks. :D Looking forward to your review!

I never encountered any sewage smell. We were in the aft often and around the ship. We never had a problem with sewage odor. I read the review regarding this but I did not encounter any.

Sent from my iPhone

Did you attend any shows and how was the music in the attrium and the promenad

Only attended one show. We did not care for it and walked out in the middle. Music in the Atrium and Promenade were awesome. They had the crowed going and played excellent music. Before dinner they play slow, relaxing songs. It is nice to order a drink at the breeze bar and listen to some music before dinner. That's what we would do.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm so jealous... Did you attend the past guest party

I was on the same sailing (just got home a few hours ago) and we did attend the past guest party. Plenty of finger foods and drinks to go around. It's scheduled to last 45minutes but we went about an hour and fifteen minutes. The drink selection was limited to wine and the Funship Special. However, I did notice people requesting other drinks but I'm not sure if there was an additional charge.

I was on the same sailing (just got home a few hours ago) and we did attend the past guest party. Plenty of finger foods and drinks to go around. It's scheduled to last 45minutes but we went about an hour and fifteen minutes. The drink selection was limited to wine and the Funship Special. However, I did notice people requesting other drinks but I'm not sure if there was an additional charge.

I was on the Breeze 8/31/13 and the past guest party was the best I have ever attended. The drinks were plentiful (you could request any drink - no charge)and so was the finger food.

I was on the Breeze 8/31/13 and the past guest party was the best I have ever attended. The drinks were plentiful (you could request any drink - no charge)and so was the finger food.

I have to agree all and any full sized drinks flowed freely. Loved loved loved this cruise, ship , crew, and food.....best cruise in a few years!

What day was it?

Looks like you had an awesome cruise! I love the Breeze! Welcome to the Carnival Family!

Thanks! It was a great time!! The staff works extremely hard to make everyone happy. Seems like everyone is always smiling and happy. The Guys Burger team was awesome, too!

Sent from my iPhone

Archived