Wooo!!

Creamsicle

So so so so excited for my first cruise! Just book splendour of the seas greek isles for my honeymoon 11/1/14! I told my FI that ever sense seeing titanic, I've wanted to go on a cruise. He said he'd skip that sailing, but Greek Isles honeymoon sounded perfect!! I can't wait!

So so so so excited for my first cruise! Just book splendour of the seas greek isles for my honeymoon 11/1/14! I told my FI that ever sense seeing titanic, I've wanted to go on a cruise. He said he'd skip that sailing, but Greek Isles honeymoon sounded perfect!! I can't wait!

For whatever reason every time I go on a cruise I end up watching Titanic on tv just because it came on. (One time it was shown on one of the channels while ON THE CRUISE). I just booked my 5th cruise 2weeks ago, and within a week Titanic came on the tv... Morbid & creepy -maybe... But I love it!

Have lots of fun on your first cruise!

Congratulations on your wedding and the cruise of the Greek isles!

Archived